“Delicious ”

Pepper - Steak House
Ranked #3 of 580 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Combining quality ingredients with vibrant atmosphere, Pepper is the ideal steak restaurant to relax after a long day. Indulge in the most succulent of prime cuts, accompanied by delicious side dishes at Pepper restaurant at our hotel in Kuwait. Our experienced chefs know how to cook steak to perfection - whether you prefer your steak well done or rare, our tender steaks are expertly prepared.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with my husband to celebrate my birthday. Service was very good. The tomato soup was delicious, and the mushroom soup was good. They were very filling, so it was very hard to eat more but we had already ordered the rest of the food. We had the crispy chicken appetizer which delicious and tasted different. The Parmesan soufflé was good but on the heavy side. I couldn’t eat it. Hubby’s steak was okay. It wasn’t the best steak he had. They didn’t cook it perfectly to his liking. The sides (fries, polenta chips, and onion rings) were very good, especially the fries. I would go there again to try different things.

Vaibhav A, Manager at Pepper - Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Pepper and for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experiences with us.

I deeply regret that you were dissatisfied with the Steak which was not cooked as per the liking of your husband and assure you that the shortfall you experienced during your meal is not indicative of our company standards.

We are simply delighted to read that you liked the soups and fries. It is always encouraging and more inspiring whenever we receive positive feedback from our valued guests.

I sincerely hope we will get another chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

This place has a lot of hype but I think it is over-hyped. I asked for my steak to be medium-rare but it was closer to well-done. It's also pretty expensive for a mediocre steak.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about Pepper restaurant with us. We were very concerned that the food quality and price of the product offered to you did not meet your expectations as expected and we want to assure you that we will definitely revisit the details of your stay with the duty manager to ensure complete and total guest satisfaction.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback, we all at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa hope that you will give us an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel and restore your faith in the excellent services that Jumeirah is famous for.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

It’s my first time trying Pepper Stake House , we are both stake lovers .

I booked the table from the website, which was convenient & easy , the contacted me to confirm & asked me if I have a special occasion & the told me that they have a special romantic table setting & it will cost extra charge (30 KD)

I requested it & also they offered me a private room if I am interested, some people do like some privacy , for me I was fine .

The Staff were amazing , the ambience is beautiful & romantic , loved it so much . The table decoration was spectacular & Elegent .

The potato bun was a killer , I loved it

We ordered wagyu stakes , medium well , they were perfect, but to be honest I tried much better stakes in kuwait , they were good . The side dishes were tasty.

My disappointment was , usually when I pay extra for a special occasions , we got a complementary piece of cake , at least for taking some photos .

Everything else was perfect

Vaibhav A, Manager at Pepper - Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Pepper restaurant at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa and for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experiences with us. Also we thank you for such high rating along with the great comments about our services. We are very delighted to read that you had a great meal at our Pepper restaurant. It is always encouraging and more inspiring whenever we receive positive feedback from our valued guests.

Moreover we were concerned that the our special occasion amenities did not meet your expectation and hence would like to assure you that your comments will be shared with respective department head to enhance the services in future.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic restaurant. Impeccable service, great food and amazing ambience.
Would definitely recommend trying their wagyu steak and ratatouille! Gorgeous setting, makes you feel like you've left the city.

Our servers Thembani and Ahab was wonderful, even suprising me with a birthday song.

3  Thank Nasha-Leigh B
Vaibhav A, Business Excellence Manager at Pepper - Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your review about Pepper on tripadvisor. We are delighted that you chose Pepper Restaurant on your special occassion.

We are pleased with your feedback on the good quality of food and recognition of our colleagues Thembani and Ihab who exceeded your expectations.

I have shared your comments with all our colleagues on your last dining experience with us and they are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Compared to both reputation and price, the food at the Pepper steakhouse was good but not great. Surf and turf a bit mean with one single shrimp. Of course if it had been possible to pair the meat with a glass of Malbec rather than lemon and mint, the opinion might have been swayed slightly more positively. C’est la vie.

Service and atmosphere top notch.

Vaibhav A, Business Excellence Manager at Pepper - Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your reviews and ratings on tripadvisor.

I am concerned to read your reviews and know that you were disappointed with your recent visit to Pepper Restaurant specifically. This is not at all the level of products and service we strive to provide.

I will be sure to share your feedback with the team and facilitate the necessary improvements, particularly with our food quality as you have mentioned.

I do hope this will not deter you from visiting us once again.