“great place to eat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017

during my trip to Lebanon, i visited many restaurants,

one of my favorite type of food is Italian and honestly, this restaurant is one of the best Italian food I've ever tasted.
the service is good and the food is amazing,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

One of the early places to offer the proper Italian pizza made in a wood oven, thin crust with great ingredients!
Many followed, but for it remains the best out there specially the their original place in Gouraud Street (Gymayze), its the real deal!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

When we want real Italian flavor and a yummy pizza we come to margarita .
It has been our place to enjoy when in Beirut downtown . Always Yummy and cooked right with all the flavors we love .

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Had a nice supper there with friends on a Saturday night. We were there around 6:30, which may be early for dinning in Beirut as the place was nearly empty. This is one of the very few restaurants in Beirut that has a real, truly dedicated enclosed smokers' section. Alleluia! The food was very, very good - although I was personally not thrilled with my lasagna. The salads were fresh, and plentiful and the Gnocchi superb. It wasn't a cheap night, but then the service and food bore the value. It's real Italian cuisine in the heart of Beirut.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Margherita Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
My experience in Saifi outlet was the best in all Margarita branches.

On a pre- valentine day where all restaurants were only catering love-birds, Margherita was still allowing normal dinners if you know what I mean!

The location is very beautiful, as if visiting a couple of friends' house to enjoy tasty food and lovely time.

We were welcomed with lovely smiley floor manager and directed to our table by such a sweet waiter who guided us to our table and made sure we have all our requests catered through the eve.

The fresh hot bread basket that lands on the table with the tastiest healthiest marinara dip, is so good you will have to hold yourself to leave some place for the dinner!

We ordered:

Zuppe minestrone: the homemade Italian vegetable soup, beautifully served in a clay bowl and filled with chunky pieces of vegetables; much needed starter in the cold weather
Bruschetta al pomodorino e basilico: three pieces of toasted bread covered with pesto sauce and chopped tomatoes seasoned to perfection; I would have preferred the use of pain de campagne instead to give it a richer context. I loved the zucchini cut in half and grilled with the parmesan shoveling on top
Calamari alla griglia: perfectly grilled calamari rings with a side of grilled vegetables as per my request. Good portion and well seasoned
Patate novelle al rosmarino: small potatoes grilled and seasoned with salt and rosemary. We liked the simplicity of this side
Comes the dessert with Profiterol al cioccolato; the ice cream and chocolate sauce are delicious yet we were not impressed by the profiterole themselves, they lack texture.

Over all the meal was enjoyable and would love to be back to try the wood oven delicacies:)

Alla prossima volta!