All reviews junior suite quiet area recommend this hotel other hotels great hotel tv channels swimming pool business hotel business trip reception staff rooms are clean facilities gym dany wifi conference
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I have stayed more than six separate times over the last 10 years. I have found the desk clerks to be extremely helpful and accommodating. WiFi has worked great during my stays. Quiet location and convenient to my business.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Randy R
CosmoBeirut, Owner at Cosmopolitan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Randy R,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always a pleasure for host in our property and your kind words truly made our day!

Looking forward to welcoming you soon in your home away from home!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Cosmopolitan Hotel is conveniently located in a surprisingly quiet area in Greater Beirut. The rooms are quite big and clean. Beds are very comfortable. Bathrooms are clean. There is free Wi-Fi at the hotel (though no roaming between lobby and the room floors). Outdoor pool is great. What I liked best is the friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
CosmoBeirut, Owner at Cosmopolitan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Zareh Z,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is a great pleasure to receive such positive feedback regarding our hotel, and especially regarding our staff! We will look into the roaming between lobby and room floors to make your stay more comfortable next time.

We look forward to welcoming you in our hotel during your next visit to Beirut.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The good: Rooms are quite spacious and clean. Bed is comfortable. Overall not a bad choice if you can get it cheap enough. The location is also not bad, assuming you are not planning your visit around central beirut. Yes there is a hairdryer, safe and shower gel, anything else you will need to buy/bring with you.

The bad: Stay away from any rooms ending in 10 (e.g. 510, 610,..) as they are next to a service elevator which is very noisy from 6am onwards. The breakfast is so poor it is sad; tiny little croissants, inch square sized kunafa, a single giant omellete served in a buffet tin from which you are expected to cut out a piece..but there is a pattiserie just down the road so you are not stuck to eating at the hotel. I did not use the pool, nor gym. The towels in the bathroom are a bit threadbare, the paint is peeling on the outdoor terrace wall and cieling..I could go on but if you can get it for cheap enough, and dont plan to spend all day in the hotel, you will not be disappointed!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CosmoBeirut, Owner at Cosmopolitan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Biztraveller30,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm happy that you found our rooms clean, spacious, and comfortable. We appreciate your feedback regarding the maintenance and breakfast, and are in the process of making some improvements in these areas specifically.

We look forward to welcoming you during your next visit to Beirut!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

A business hotel, set amidst residential blocks like an oasis. Very quiet, with a large, clean room and clean bathroom. Free wifi in the room, but did not seem to work in public areas.

Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Not the same for breakfast staff, who seemed to resent getting up so early (7am start - come on!)

Breakfast itself was disappointing. Limited options and I expected better.

Large outdoor pool looked nice, but I had no time to try it.

Overall, generally had what you needed, but nothing spectacular

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Neathoak,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly relay your comments to the food and beverage division.

We look forward to welcoming you during your next visit to Beirut!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

After a bad experience as honeymoon in bay lodge hotel,I decide to visit my favourite hotel to continue my special days,and like usual when I get there,they welcome me like one of the family , they are very professional and nature with communications,and they help you with anything you want,and they have a very food location,near to all places that you want to visit,very clean,very good WiFi,very rich breakfast,in one word it's the best of the best,thank you for all the team and especially Dany and Rima for everything you made for us.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shady S
CosmoBeirut, Owner at Cosmopolitan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Shady S,

It is a sincere pleasure to host you in in our hotel!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon in your home away from home!