Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
US$108
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$102
Hotels.comUS$108
PricelineUS$120
Radissonhotels.comUS$120
All reviews abc mall the room service food hotel location excellent hotel executive room recommend this hotel location is great clean rooms special thanks walking distance karam mona nada cleanliness gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021

good people nice rooms in the middle of the city room is clean and at least cold breakfast is nice and not crowded i will use it next time and i wil recommend to friends view is a bit normal good place to use

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamad Yassine, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Beirut Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Dear Mr. Bassam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your visit to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Beirut Verdun.

We are delighted to read from your review you had enjoyed your stay with us and that the Room Cleanliness, Breakfast, service and facilities at the property had exceeded your expectations.

All your kind comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back.

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest and on behalf of all the colleagues at Radisson Blu Hotel, Beirut Verdun I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 July 2021

I stayed in the Radisson Blu Verdun for 4 weeks. The location is very suitable for business, good taxi service and close to restaurants. But what makes the stay very comfortable is the Staff. The front desk staff are welcoming and friendly. The staff in the restaurant are exceptional, especially Hilal and Inam. A month is a long time staying in a hotel but great staff make it so much easier and enjoyable.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamad Yassine, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Beirut Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear Mr. Damien,

We are delighted to read from your review you had enjoyed your stay with us and that the location, service and facilities at the property had exceeded your expectations.

I would like to thank you for your kind feedback in regards to our colleagues Hilal and Inaam, I will definitely share your feedback with him and the rest of the team.

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

A veryfriendly and business oriented staff and hotel. Covid safety precautions where highly adhered too that made our stat fearless.
The mall is facing the hotel which made shopping easier.
I would like to thank all the team that makes me want to come again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Mohamad Yassine, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Beirut Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

Dear Caroline,

We are delighted to read from your review you had enjoyed your stay with us and that the COVID safety precautions, location, service and facilities at the property had exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

it is not my first visit to radisson blu verdun and it is really comfortable as you are in your home .The staff are so kind espically in the restaurant , the breakfast was amazing and delicious you can find everything on the buffet.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Hisham,

We are delighted to read from your review you had enjoyed your stay with us and that the Restaurant service team and the breakfast had exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

The staff is really what has me coming back,great location,very clean,hygenic&spacious rooms,I tried their breakfast it was very tasty&the food is excellent,The general manager is incredibly avaliable to listen to customers &,offer them the best possible for their comfort much appreciated..

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Wissam,

We are delighted to read from your review you had enjoyed your stay with us and that the location, service, breakfast and facilities at the property had exceeded your expectations.