“Superb ”

Gilt Beirut
Ranked #73 of 996 Restaurants in Beirut
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Gilt, a restaurant-bar in Saifi Village, Beirut, is the latest creation from renowned restaurateur, Marwan Keyrouz. Its trendsetting décor - designed by Architect Issam Barhouch - is seamlessly and flawlessly integrated into a restored historic building located on 752 Gouraud St. The visual surroundings are enhanced by the unique selection of music and presents connaisseurs with a most satisfying sensory experience found nowhere else in the region.The menu of Mediterranean, Asian and Peruvian fusion, designed by Chef Maroun Chedid, sets Gilt apart from other restaurants of its caliber. Each signature menu item is a perfect balance of color, texture and flavor intended to make each mouthful an elevated gastronomic event.Gilt’s subtle, metamorphic nature confirms its position as the go-to place for all those seeking an experience unlike any other and ensures that one will return to witness this transformation time and time again. The exuberance of the space, the cultural integration, the food, drink and functional comfort rapidly cements Gilt’s reputation among Beirut’s trendsetters.
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

I've been told to visit Gilt by the same friends who first recommended Couqley- my now favorite restaurant in Beirut, so naturally, I obliged.

How can I put this? We ordered half the menu and everything was impeccable.

The staff were great, and that only makes the meal that much more enjoyable.

>> The burger is an absolute must as is the champagne truffle risotto<<

Very highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Wh had lunch over there, we we're group of 9 people.. Nice place, loved the artwork and the interior!! Food are very good and testy

The black trafful Resoto is a must! We had problem with cocktails because it was talking a lot of time to be deliver and the test was different every time!

A pit pricey!

Reviewed 12 December 2015

I stayed in a hotel round the corner and arrived in Beirut absolutely famished so when I walked in pretty early in the evening and asked for a table I had no idea what to expect.

A steak and a couple glasses of Syrian red wine later I completely understood why the place would have a reputation. The food is awesome and the prices are totally fair!

By the time my colleagues and I had finished our meal almost every table was taken...

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Very nice place in all terms! I love the music, the food, and the service! Amazing beef tartare and quinoa salad along with ravioli and many other menu elements. I simply love it!

1  Thank Nay_Mouawad
Reviewed 26 October 2015

You have to sit at the bar to enjoy the atmosphere. The choice on the menu isn't huge but the quality is amazing, great service, great drinks! One of my favorite place to go especially in winter.

1  Thank Meriem H