All reviews electric blinds rooftop bar is walking distance from downtown executive room coffee machine small pool central location rooms are clean and spacious rooms are great a great stay front office staff upon check per night top floor excellent location mar mikhael restaurants and bars
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is superb in terms location and facilities. It seems to be new. The staff are very friendly. They helped us check in in seconds because our plane is late. It took two minutes for our luggage to arrive in our rooms. The rooms are comfortable and adequately spacious. The beds are very comfortable. There’s a coffee machine and complimentary water daily. The overall atmosphere in the room is comforting, especially with the use of white.

I would definitely visit again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hanan T
Ali K, Rooms Division Manager at O Monot Luxury Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Hanan T,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on our TripAdvisor page.

I am pleased that you have enjoyed our rooms, location and especially the friendliness of our staff.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My first trip to Lebanon and the hotel offered all the amenities which one could want. It was over the EID weekend and the hotel was full. Breakfast was lovely and the staff entertaining. The roof top bar was our afternoon getaway with a view of the harbor.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kemcalgary

Dear kemcalgary,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on our TripAdvisor page.

I was pleased to read your comments and to know that you enjoyed your stay at O Monot Hotel.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is superb. I had a hard time choosing a hotel in Beirut because I wanted to be within walking distance of everything--I clearly made the right choice. From here, it's an easy stroll to downtown, East Beirut, and much of West Beirut. The service is exceptional. I had a lovely welcome tray of goodies waiting in my room when I arrived, and although there was a very minor issue with the plumbing, it was promptly taken care of. The staff, without exception, was friendly and helpful, and were all multilingual. I needed a cab to Byblos, and they had one for me in less than 10 minutes. Also, the rooftop pool bar is fantastic and the view of the city magnificent. Another major selling point is that this hotel offers all the luxury amenities you can get at the other top hotels in town, but it is much, much smaller, so the feeling is much more intimate. If I ever come back to Beirut, I look forward to staying here again!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank SRobertE
Ali K, Rooms Division Manager at O Monot Luxury Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear SRobertE,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to put such a great and detailed review on trip advisor.

We are thrilled to know you have enjoyed our service. I am pleased as well you were able to take advantage of our location to make the most of what the city has to offer. Your generous words about our staff are most rewarding.

We highly appreciate your sincere feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Nothing negative, met the owner while sitting by the top floor pool while working online. Was invited to join in private festivities for his wife's birthday. Easy to see why this guy is getting it right for this hotel. 10/10

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Gerard C
Ali K, Rooms Division Manager at O Monot Luxury Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Gerard C,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on our TripAdvisor page.

I was pleased to read your positive comments and to know that we met your expectations.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

It was my first trip to Lebanon and when we arrived late at night, I thought we were down some sleazy back-alley.... quite scary. Nowhere for the airport taxi to drop us off. The next day, the view from the suite was not great (see attached photographs). We ordered room service for breakfast. Pretty much bread, cheese and ham - the same as we had the night before for supper before bed. Nice big room. Lots of empty space in the suite. Bed was comfortable. Two very tiny, metal balconies off the two windows. The rooftop was nice, but I expected it to be a lot bigger. It looked bigger on their website. More like a hot tub than a swimming pool. Having walked "on the other side of the highway" we would have actually stayed on the other side... this was just a little bit out of the way, and by all accounts on a back street Karaoke type neighborhood. That said - the staff were OK...

Room tip: Great if you like simplicity, white bare walls and empty space in your suite...
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ali K, Rooms Division Manager at O Monot Luxury Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Greer B,

Thank you for taking the time to post on our TripAdvisor page.

We truly value your comments and it is submitted to the higher management.