Le Gray Beirut(Beirut)
US$144
US$90
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$216
US$194
US$160
US$178
US$297
US$245
InterContinental
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

Bliss 3000(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$49
US$110
US$107
US$185
US$170
  • Pool
All reviewsbliss streetsea viewmodern hotel with friendly staffroom was spotlessly cleanstate of the artfloor to ceiling windowsamerican universityspecial thankshair salonwalking distancemodern stylelong weekendperfect locationfantastic hotelhamra streetal hamrajunior suite
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

It was my birthday and planned to come to Beirut with my friends ,it was a short 4 days though I have enjoyed them perfectly
The hotel is located in the best area in Beirut in terms of sight attraction ,food places they have paulwhich is one my favorite restaurants in Dubai
Samir from reception was helpful I needed a driver to take me around and he has arranged in an hour
If my plans will bring me back to Beirut will defnitley stay there

Stayed: June 2018
EighteenSixtySix, Director of Sales at 1866 Court & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Mrs. Dina,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

It brings us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay at our property. Your positive feedback is highly appreciated ,

Noting that All our staff members strive to provide you with the best service to guarantee all your basic needs and expectations are met.

We cannot wait to have you back at our property for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend city break in Beirut. The views from our 12th floor room were spectacular and the surrounding area has everything that you could possibly need.
The staff were beyond helpful, with lending plug adapters and bringing additional drink to the room. The price is excellent for what you receive and we were sad to leave after only a couple of days. We will definitely be back and would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: Great location and views. Amazing views of Beirut from balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
EighteenSixtySix, Director of Sales at 1866 Court & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Mr. Thom

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very nice and offers wonderful views if you pay for it. The rooms are modern and clean. But : breakfast you need to have outside and Paul has a very limited choice (no healthy offer). The room (18th) floor, is very noisy and lets in all sounds from the street. All night through...
In my opinion it is a good hotel for the rich youngster who wants to explore Beirut. But no hotel for business stays...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
EighteenSixtySix, Director of Sales at 1866 Court & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Mr. Dudjit,

First we would like to thank you for your time in posting your review , it is true during the weekends due to the strategic location next to the AUB we might face some disturbance during the night time .... although we have in all rooms DBL glassing window the management provided for our sensitive sleepers sound elimination head phones and ear plugs so our guest can enjoy there tranquility !!!

Once again we thank you and wish you all the luck !!!

Regards,
Reem

Reviewed 1 June 2018

From beginning to end, I had a fantastic stay at this property. Service was excellent primarily highlighted by Mr. Hussein at the front desk. He was very professional, welcoming, kind, and courteous. He ensured that I had a memorable stay by welcoming me to a fantastic room with a beautiful sea view. He sets the standard for how hotel staff should be. The hotel is modern, clean, and very comfortable with a perfect location. I will definitely be returning to this excellent place!

Stayed: May 2018
EighteenSixtySix, Director of Sales at 1866 Court & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Mr. Hatim

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

Noting that Hussein & All our staff members strive to provide you with the best service to guarantee all your basic needs and expectations are met.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I’m glad I booked 1866 court & suits, the hotel is very modern and rooms are incredibly spacious.

The staff seems very nice and is able to help with activities.

The hotel feels very new and the prices are competitive, I got upgraded which was a nice extra!

Stayed: May 2018
EighteenSixtySix, Director of Sales at 1866 Court & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear LiveLikeNotomorrow

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to review our property.

It takes me a great pleasure to know that your experience with us was unique and memorable.

We are very looking forward to welcoming you back and very soon to our property.

With Warmth,