Movenpick Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$61
Movenpick.com
US$267
US$219
US$174
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$137
Century Hotel(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
Hotels.com
Concorde Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$78
InterContinental
US$179
US$147
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

2,234 results
All reviewsspice marketbliss spala spigacrystal loungewow suitecool corner suitemarket by jean georgessushimodern hotelbusiness triproom serviceamazing hotelexcellent serviceshopping mallspecial thankswest baybusiness hotel
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

More then what i expected.
Staff extremely kind, everyone is here to help in every possible way.
Room at the 9th floor, really large and comfortable, with a great bathroom.
I Tried two restaurants, both of them really good (especially La Spiga, go for it!).
Huge breakfast, great choice of sweet and salty food, an "extended version" of Continental breakfast.
I read other comments about music too loud: definitely not now, right volume in the lobby and no noise at all in the firsts floors.
Just one think i don't like at all: everywhere in the hotel the temperature is way too cold; outside is 40°C, inside is - i guess - 18 or 20°C. In Italy, this difference between in and out temp is illegal. But it's not just the W, this is a problem really common in Doha, you should prepare to extreme temp excursion everywhere you go.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, Einsider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Hello TonyPolemici,

Thank you very much for your review about W Doha Hotel & Residences.

We were pleased to read your kind words and are glad to learn that we could provide you with an enjoyable experience during your stay.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

We had a wee date night at the W and I have to say it was one of the best hotels I have stayed in. the staff were fantastic, the food was great, the rooms are just stunning, you have to stay here when you come to Doha, beers and whisky plenty.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello Douglas N,

Reviewed 24 May 2016

[] Verdict- Recommended: 5/5
[] Rooms- 5/5
[] Service- 5/5
[] Restaurants and food: 5/5

Being a SPG member, I always favor staying at Starwood properties, including The Luxury Collection and St Regis.
W Doha hotel was vibrant, lively, colorful, and modern, in line with their brand, and felt like their other properties which I I had wonderful stays in Barcelona, London and other cities.

W Doha was a happening place, the lobby was nice, good choice of restaurants and lounges, and nice hotel rooms.

- Lobby: lively reception area, check in at reception
- Guest room: modern design, spacious, and comfortable. Make sure u go for a high floors away from the club as much as possible,
- Bathroom: fully marble, and spacious
- Executive lounge: nice interiors, actually the executive lounge turns up to a club in the evenings. The choice of food and drinks is more than reasonable. Actually you could have a full lunch or dinner there with the great selection they had!
- Room service: good service
- Breakfast: huge breakfast variety with good quality of food
- Location: West Bay Area which is pretty much where most new hotels and businesses are located.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are visiting Doha, and would look forward to stay there if I travel to Doha once again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo

Hello Al3alawi,

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been here for 5 nights and the hotel staff and accommodation have been amazing. The receptionist who was a lovely young lady from Serbia could not have been more helpful. The restaurants were first class. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
WDohaHotelResidences, Einsider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Hello marriottlinda,

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I arrived from the airport late and night and just wanted to throw my bags in and get some rest of the early meeting the next day.

Unfortunately I waited 20 min just to get to check-in line. My confirmed room was not available (but was offered a similar smoking above their nightclub or a twin on the quieter side immediately). Took the twin with a promise they would change it the next day when original room became available. Twin room was great.

Upon switch the next day I had to follow up with their team as I noticed not all items were brought to the room. Half an hour later and all items in my room.

To their credit I received a call from their hotel manager the next day to ask about the quality of service thus far and was promised a free upgrade on my next visit to the W. So keep this review on hold until then.

Having being a fan of the brand and stayed in the W since 2010, I have seen great staff come and go. The current batch has some great people but they also have a certain few customer facing that could use some polish.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Hello Bluetracks,

Thank you very much for your review about W Doha Hotel & Residences.

We were pleased to read your kind words. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay with us regarding the room type and items in your room. We hope this did not affect your stay too much. Your comments have been shared with our Management Team to further improve our services where needed.

In addition I sent you as well a private message, we kindly ask you to reply at your earliest convenience with your details for us to update your profile for future stays.