“Birthday Dinner”

Reserve a table
Eat2Eat
Ranked #19 of 1,357 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$10 - US$82
Description: A contemporary Steakhouse with an open show kitchen that presents enticing aromas. Offering quality cuts from around the world, in addition to vegetarian options, Hunters Room & Grill provides a great dining experience in a unique style of serving.
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

Customer service that is second to none. Excellent steak. The staff is extremely courteous and knowledgeable. Wayne and Abel were extremely courteous and professional in their treatment of us. They recommended the best main course options. We were also treated with kindness by the manager.-such a lovely lady! Everything about my birthday dinner was perfect. We felt comfortable because the restaurant strictly follows Covid-19 guidelines. I highly recommend Hunters Room Grill. I will definitely be come back again.

Date of visit: April 2021
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Hunters Room & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Judy,
Good afternoon!

I can't thank you enough for this wonderfully detailed review! Also, on behalf of the whole Hunters Room and Grill Team, we cannot thank you enough for recognizing us and especially Wayne, Abel and Alla!

Happy Birthday once again from all our Team!

Stay Sate and see you soon!

Ammar Samad

Write a reviewReviews (541)

Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

My first time at the westin and am absolutely impressed. Great Ambience , lovely staff, good food and excellent service.We had dinner for my sister’s birthday and had the best experience . The service was timely , our servers Wayne and Abel were very welcoming and knowledgeable about the menu being our first time they took us through the menu and gave us great recommendations. The porters steak was scrumptous. The manager, such a lovely lady, made sure we were ok . Thanks guys ( the team was amazing from the hostess to the bartender) for making my sister’s birthday memorable .Highly recommend and hope to visit soon ( after the lockdown ).

Dear Sandra S,
Good afternoon!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased to hear that your last dining experience with us was unforgettable, that Wayne, Abel and the rest of the team were very helpful and provided the best hospitality services. Thank you so much for recommending us.

We can't wait to welcome you back!

Stay Safe,

Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Excellent food, management and service by Wayne &.Abel

We eat Cote de Boeuf Angust, preparation and test was amazing

See you next time

Dear Paolo B,
Good afternoon!

It is a great pleasure to read your amazing feedback on Hunter's Room and Grill page. I am so glad to hear that you have experienced a memorable dining experience with us and that our team of professionals, especially Wayne & Abel took really good care of you. Your feedback is valuable to us.

Stay Safe!

Reviewed 8 April 2021

On Monday April 5, 2021 my husband and I decided to order takeaway from Hunters. Now I have been raving about the food for months and we were eager to try it however with new COVID restrictions we wanted takeaway so we can eat in the safety of our home. We spoke with Aliya the receptionist who stated that IN ORDER TO ORDER TAKE AWAY, WE HAVE TO COME INTO THE RESTAURANT! Now, this was a bit absurd as we are ordering to go and she said it's a new policy. I asked since when given I have ordered take away from there serval times before. She said it was recent. So after being FORCED to come in and order, the restaurant was completely empty. We spoke to manager Beth who stated that preciously people have ordered and not come to pick up their food. I said so why should people who frequent the restaurant and are loyal be penalized for those few persons? She had no answers and simply stated that we must wait for our food and there is no additional compensation for driving there AND NOW HAVING TO WAIT FOR OUR TAKE AWAY! To make matters worst the fish was old and unsatisfying. I would not recommend this place for takeaway ever.

Date of visit: April 2021
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Hunters Room & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Annekia H,
Good afternoon!

Truly thank you for drawing our attention to the mentioned incident and for taking the time to write this feedback. We certainly wanted you to enjoy your meal and not cause any sort of inconvenience or discomfort for you nor your guests. I was informed that our assistant Director of F&B has contacted you.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Stay Safe!

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

I liked the place. Great service by Wayne... Chef Sanjay did a wonderful job with our food... It was a good experience

Date of visit: April 2021
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Hunters Room & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear AR,
Good afternoon!

We would like to thank you for leaving us this great feedback at Hunters. It is a pleasure to read that your experience has been nice and you really enjoyed your time with us. Wayne and Sanjay will be so happy to hear your comments.

Please feel free to reach out to me the next time you visit us if I may be of any assistance.

Be Well,