Lowest prices for your stay
US$287
Hotels.com
US$287
Trip.com
US$257
Booking.comUS$321
eDreamsUS$321
CheapTicketsUS$287
All reviews rooftop pool west bay executive studio cleaning staff nice sea view the ground floor amazing pool special thanks long term stay hotel doha duty manager spacious rooms excellent hotel gym kitchenette couch team
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

I was in this hotel for one month with my family and i think the service are good and the people are working there are so handfull there is a pool on the roof and bicycle parking in the parking
And a smart tv in the room thanks #thecurvehotelqatar.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at The Curve Hotel. We are glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout and very pleased to learn that our team made your stay a very memorable stay. It will always be our pleasure to serve our guests like yourself with the utmost care and best attention.

I would like to thank-you again for your feedback, and look forward welcoming you with us very soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2021

My stay at the hotel was very unpleasant. I was quarantined there from July 4th - July 13th, and although the room had an amazing view, it lacked some other important things like a desk and a chair. I was not provided with extra towels in the bathroom. The bathroom had a broken faucet holder, the linen was torn in the middle! The room had a washing machine but without any detergent sachets (Not available even on additional payment).

Regarding the food, the portions were small and were under average. No menu was offered to me prior to service. I had changed my preference from Veg to Non-Veg, and in spite of countless reminders, they would get it wrong on most days, and then there was a hassle of taking it back and forth! I was only aware of cuisines after a few days upon asking. But sadly, all the cuisines tasted very much the same. On some days, I was served with Mandarins and Kiwis (Uncut)! without any peelers/knives --> I didn't know I was expected to carry a peeler or a knife with me! Additionally, what shocked me the most was during my 10-day stay, I was provided with "18 carbonated drinks (Pepsi/7up/Mountain Dew)" in my meal box. I'm amused how that is not a matter of health concern!!

Coming to service, the staff was friendly, but even the smallest of things required follow-ups. On one of the days when I asked if I could get some "salt/pepper" to my room, it took 3 calls and 45 min to have it delivered to my room! My condition at the hotel required me to get food from outside, and even though the food delivery app showed it as delivered at the reception, it would take another 15-20 min to reach the room!

Another astonishing event was on one of the days, I was confronted by one of the staff on why I made a complaint at the reception regarding the delays. My complaint was not directed at him. But the man approached me saying he was shouted at by the guy at the reception!

Today for check-out, I called in at the reception to have someone send over for help with my luggage. I was pleased the security made it to my room in 5 min, but the help was shortened to a small walk to the lift on the same floor! He assured me another security would be downstairs for the rest of the help with the luggage, but there wasn't anyone.

Overall, my experience was terrible, and I wouldn't recommend the hotel to anyone. Best to skip!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank aneeta_antu_joseph
Reviewed 1 July 2021

Stayed for 2 nights.

The hotel has a nice location though there's a lot of construction in the area...

I believed they don't have restaurants open but there are some shops and cafes outside like Starbucks and marts where you can buy some necessities or jf you want to cook.

Room is nice and spacious. There's a kitchen area, laundry, etc. It's an apartment style.

The view is amazing, we get to check the sunrise.

Staff are nice and Service is okay..

We appreciate one Housekeeping guy (Bangladesh).
We forgot to ask his name. His really nice and has a very good service.

There can be a lot of improvement in the service and the hotel as a whole.

Overall, we enjoyed our weekend stay!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Reviewed 31 May 2021

We occupied a room with 2 bedroom and a kitchen and I must say that the place is big enough for the family and clean.

While the service is somewhat restricted due to COVID restrictions, we had a wonderful stay nonetheless.

I can recommend this place.

Date of stay: May 2021
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear Mr. Eric,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at The Curve Hotel. We are glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

Reviewed 16 May 2021

I stayed at The Curve for 3 months, overall I found the hotel itself to be very comfortable, clean and well-positioned. The staff are all very helpful and always ready to assist. I would highly recommend this Hotel for any business-related trips as you can upgrade your internet speed for a small fee. They have a Starbucks and a cafe called Flavours cafe that will deliver to your room, food is good and fresh. Quick and efficient as the bell boy will bring it to your room. They also have a Mini Mart in the building which will also deliver if you send them a Whatsapp message with your list.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021