Lowest prices for your stay
US$172
Hotels.com
US$172
Agoda.com
US$136
eDreamsUS$173
Booking.comUS$173
TravelocityUS$172
All reviews executive studio west bay cleaning staff the ground floor long term stay washing machine special thanks would highly recommend this hotel front office gym ms kitchenette receptionist cleanliness couch guys team
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2021

First of all I must say that I've checked in the hotel 2 days ago in the studio apartment 617. Today when I was resting, I've noticed something moving close to my head. I woke up and it was a mouse, yes a live rodent moving in my room. Immediately I called hotel staff and they came. They confirmed that it was a mouse and they commented that in a 5 years they never seen something like this. This is completely unacceptable, especially because rodents are carriers of communicable diseases, parasites, bacterias and many other things. I insist higher hotel management to contact me and offer some kind of service recovery. Apology and change of room was immediate action, however this is totally unacceptable in a 5 star hotel. Since I am still staying in this hotel, I request general manager to contact me as soon as practical. I must say that I will report this issue to QATAR health authorities, Ministry of Tourism Sanitary agencies.

Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

Limited to No toiletries
No exhaust in toilet
No courtesy at reception

Trip type: Travelled solo
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a great pleasure having you stay at The Curve Hotel and thank you for sharing your rating. We are extremely alarmed by your statement as providing our guests with a trustworthy environment and excellent service is something we take seriously and the staff of our hotel handles very high standards of service and go through a long process of training to serve and respect each of our guests. Regarding your disappointment on the quality of quarantine food, kindly note that we will be relaying your concern to our concessionaire restaurant so they may improve the service they are providing to our guests.

We do apologize if we were not able to meet your expectations in some areas and and hope that we will have another opportunity to improve your stay experience in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

I booked full Quarentine packege for my Wife for 10.
It includes 3 time food breakfast lunch & dinner.
This hotel do not have their own kitchen.. They are taking food from some vendor which is terroble.

All other hotels gives you atleast 3 options for each meal but this guys dont have any option.. Even when you call reception for knowing whats in menu they dont know. They put meal at your door step & leave.

I asked reception to connect me to their manager they lied 3 time with diffrent reasons that manager is not available.. I had to go to the Hotel to meet him.

Manager also said he can not do anything..

Next day I order food from outside.. As per quarentine protocalls delivery guys can not go to room. Hotel staff only can go.. They forgot to send food to room.

Their other servieces are also delayed..

Will recommend to never book this Hotel ever

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with us was not up to par and alarmed by your statement as providing our guests with a trustworthy environment and excellent service is something we take seriously and the staff of our hotel handles very high standards of service and go through a long process of training to serve and respect each of our guests.

Regarding your disappointment on the quality and selection of our quarantine food, kindly note that we will be relaying your concern to our concessionaire restaurant so they may evaluate and improve the menu they are serving our guests.

Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

I was in this hotel for one month with my family and i think the service are good and the people are working there are so handfull there is a pool on the roof and bicycle parking in the parking
And a smart tv in the room thanks #thecurvehotelqatar.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at The Curve Hotel. We are glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout and very pleased to learn that our team made your stay a very memorable stay. It will always be our pleasure to serve our guests like yourself with the utmost care and best attention.

I would like to thank-you again for your feedback, and look forward welcoming you with us very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2021

My stay at the hotel was very unpleasant. I was quarantined there from July 4th - July 13th, and although the room had an amazing view, it lacked some other important things like a desk and a chair. I was not provided with extra towels in the bathroom. The bathroom had a broken faucet holder, the linen was torn in the middle! The room had a washing machine but without any detergent sachets (Not available even on additional payment).

Regarding the food, the portions were small and were under average. No menu was offered to me prior to service. I had changed my preference from Veg to Non-Veg, and in spite of countless reminders, they would get it wrong on most days, and then there was a hassle of taking it back and forth! I was only aware of cuisines after a few days upon asking. But sadly, all the cuisines tasted very much the same. On some days, I was served with Mandarins and Kiwis (Uncut)! without any peelers/knives --> I didn't know I was expected to carry a peeler or a knife with me! Additionally, what shocked me the most was during my 10-day stay, I was provided with "18 carbonated drinks (Pepsi/7up/Mountain Dew)" in my meal box. I'm amused how that is not a matter of health concern!!

Coming to service, the staff was friendly, but even the smallest of things required follow-ups. On one of the days when I asked if I could get some "salt/pepper" to my room, it took 3 calls and 45 min to have it delivered to my room! My condition at the hotel required me to get food from outside, and even though the food delivery app showed it as delivered at the reception, it would take another 15-20 min to reach the room!

Another astonishing event was on one of the days, I was confronted by one of the staff on why I made a complaint at the reception regarding the delays. My complaint was not directed at him. But the man approached me saying he was shouted at by the guy at the reception!

Today for check-out, I called in at the reception to have someone send over for help with my luggage. I was pleased the security made it to my room in 5 min, but the help was shortened to a small walk to the lift on the same floor! He assured me another security would be downstairs for the rest of the help with the luggage, but there wasn't anyone.

Overall, my experience was terrible, and I wouldn't recommend the hotel to anyone. Best to skip!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank aneeta_antu_joseph
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Aneeta,

It was a great pleasure having you stay at The Curve Hotel and thank you for sharing the feedback about your stay experience with us. We do apologize if we were not able to meet your expectations in some areas. We would like to let you know that we take all comments very seriously and hope that we will have another opportunity to improve your stay experience in the near future.