Lowest prices for your stay
US$160
US$161
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$119
Hotels.comUS$160
PricelineUS$157
eDreamsUS$161
All reviews executive studio west bay cleaning staff the ground floor washing machine long term stay special thanks would highly recommend this hotel front office gym ms kitchenette receptionist cleanliness couch guys team
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2021

Absolutely disgusted with the service at this hotel. After flying in from Dubai I booked a room via visit Qatar thinking I needed to quarantine however I was exempt. The staff were totally unhelpful and left me to my own devices. If I had just come off a 7 hour flight it would be horrendous as a stranger. Disgusting service I would never stay here ever

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your "The Curve Hotel” experience with us. We do apologize if we were not able to meet your expectations in some areas, and in the meantime, we would like to inform you that providing our guests with a trustworthy environment and excellent service is something we take seriously and the staff of our hotel handles very high standards of service and go through a long process of training to serve and respect each of our guests.

We hope that we will have another opportunity to improve your stay experience in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 November 2021

I had booked the hotel for a 2 day quarantine, arrived hotel around 3.30 am, after all the necessary documents checks, I was told that the hotel is fully occupied and didn't have any rooms available and asked me wait for some time, thinking that the rooms might be available soon, I patiently waited in the waiting area, we were all tired due to long day of travelling with sleepless night, couple of hours passed by, neither the receptionist in front of us or any other staffs had a curiosity to check on us or even offer us some water to drink, even after requesting them several times to meet someone from the hotel management to address the issue no one was available, the lady staff was just like a robot repeating the same stuff as no rooms were available and was asking me to wait, the staff didn’t wanted to do anything beyond or go an extra mile to accommodate the waiting guest, after several requests to them to have some alternatives at least , they offered a board room to rest with several other waiting guest in the same room.
I do accept that the unavailability of the rooms were beyond their control, but the manner of handling the tired guest was totally horrible & unacceptable from a 4 star property which is actually something basic expected by the guest in the hospitality sector.
Finally after more than 5 hours of waiting time along with several requests and arguments, I was offered a room, and after few hours just when I was about to get settled and have some rest finally, I was asked to shift to a another room.

Along with all these the food was bad too.

Room tip: Sea view side are nicer
Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 1 November 2021 via mobile

The designed from the outside was great looks elegant! , also the staff is accommodating the room is okay also the price range is fine. But the food is terrible im traveling around the world for business purpose’s.. i hope the management will notice this. Food is one of the most important thing that the hotel should provide.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for this positive feedback about your recent stay and for this very kind review of your experience in our hotel. We do our best to ensure that guests feel welcome and your kind words about the friendly and professional service you received from our team members are much appreciated as we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We also have noted your observations and recommendations and hope that we will have another opportunity to improve your stay experience in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2021 via mobile

Booked the hotel for 2-day quarantine. I arrived close to midnight, after a long day of traveling. After keeping me waiting 2 hours in the 'holding area', I was told that they were didn't have rooms available! At 2 am in the morning our group of dozen-odd guests were all offered mattresses spread out in the holding area to rest!

While the issue with unavailability of rooms was probably beyond there control, the manner of handling the disgruntled and tired guests was abominable.

Extremely rude security staff members were handling the guests. No hotel management staff was available. They kept screaming in a threatening tone that it wasn't their problem that there were no rooms available.

Finally, after about 3 hours of waiting and arguing, we were assigned rooms in another hotel nearby.

The hotel's management does not know the first thing about hospitality.

Room tip: Avoid the place of you want courteous treatment.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2021

Bad experience at the Curve Hotel No Menu was provided All three meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) served cold and i have chosen Indian food but it was not . other than food everything was okay . ................................................

Date of stay: September 2021
Mohamed Chebil, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a great pleasure having you stay at The Curve Hotel and thank you for sharing your rating. We have noted your observations and recommendations and do apologize if we were not able to meet your expectations in some areas and hope that we will have another opportunity to improve your stay experience in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards,