Lowest prices for your stay
US$242
US$226
Hotels.com
US$226
TripadvisorUS$226
Priceline
HiltonUS$243
All reviews lobby cafe spanish latte room service kitchen restaurant hilton doha special thanks room dining kids club nice service fast service house keeping big thanks keep up the good work memorable stay thank you so much housekeeping team front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2022 via mobile

A very relaxing massage! Hemu was very accommodating for my pregnancy and made me feel amazing. Ambiance and room were great, soothing music and pleasant oils. Tea, dates and apricots served afterwards in the lounge area. Would recommend! Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hassan El Wahidi, General Manager at Hilton Doha The Pearl Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and you had an amazing experience at our relaxing spa. Thank you for recognizing my Team Member Hemu, I will convey your kind words personally. Thank you for choosing Hilton The Pearl and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another pleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 May 2022

DO NOT patronize this "hotel"!!! We found recording equipment in the form of video cameras (drones) and listening devices inside our room's ventilation ducting. Anyone that has resided here for any amount of time should be fearful of what the hotel has recorded of you and/or your family. DO NOT trust the entire building to provide you with a secure place to enjoy the wonders of Doha. We understand that cameras in the public areas are a standard but NOT in our supposedly "private" hotel room. This place is awful, and I advise everyone NOT to patronize this hotel for any reason or amount of time.

This is the worst stay we've ever had in our 30 years of traveling the world.

The Hilton WILL try to get this review removed because of the truth of their practices. They will use their monetary sway to force those at TripAdvisor to remove it. So read and heed before you become a victim of their breach of privacy.

We rated this hotel with a rating of one, with all our proof of this beach of privacy, if we could go lower, we would have.

We DID NOT feel welcomed into Doha with this extremely serious breach of privacy.

Qatar is a bastion of peace and solitude, a respite from the chaos that the U.A.E can be sometimes. Qatar is full of great, loving, and welcoming people period.

After this incident...

We DO NOT feel welcomed at all.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 60za
Hassan El Wahidi, General Manager at Hilton Doha The Pearl Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and bringing your concerns to my attention.

I do apologize as our reply took longer than expected.

With all due respect, please note that we are not in agreement with your below statements outlined in your review. During your stay in our property, right after you have notified us of your suspicion, we took the issue very seriously and took the necessary actions in time, and I have been personally involved in the incident.

The room you had stayed in our hotel was thoroughly checked by our technicians in the presence of our security teams and yourselves, yet no existence of such devices was identified. The same was also confirmed to your booking agency in writing.

That said, I would like to re-iterate that the safety and security of our guests are our utmost priority, and we would never underestimate any claims made by our guests regarding matters related to their safety and well-being.

Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

Great experience with my family and stayed for 3 nights. The 2 bedroom apartment was cozy and complete with basic needs of the family like washing machine, microwav, fridge, oven and etc. The apartment was big enough for 3 members of the family with 3 kids, they provide crib as well and they are all accomodating. The booking was half board with breakfast and dinner it was a great experience as well the food was all nice and they have a bigger portion per serving for the Ala Carte during dinner. " Thr Kitchen Restaurant staff as all accomodating especially the needs of my kids.. Hope to be back again..

Room tip: If plan to stay more the 2 nights. You can bring diswashing liquid and detergent for the laundry.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hassan El Wahidi, General Manager at Hilton Doha The Pearl Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your experience at Hilton The Pearl.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and the kids were comfortable during your visit. I am also glad to know that you liked the quality of our food and services at The Kitchen.

It was a pleasure to host you and your family and we hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2022

We visited Doha for 3 nights to see family and stayed in one of the hotel apartments, which was amazing. Our trip coincided with Ramadan but we were fortunate that the facilities remained open and the hotel served a fantastic breakfast. Throughout our stay all the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and really made our trip special. During breakfast with family, Riza & Kevin were very attentive to assist us. Thank you everyone at the Hilton Doha The Pearl :-)

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hassan El Wahidi, General Manager at Hilton Doha The Pearl Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Dear Anna,

Thank you for your time reviewing Hilton The Pearl.
We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. I am happy to read that you enjoyed our services and your breakfast at The Kitchen.
Thank you for your positive and motivate comments and thank you for recognizing Riza and Kevin, they will be thrilled to hear your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 17 April 2022 via mobile

During my stay, I enjoyed the breathtaking views and scenery, the great food selections but the service was unmatched. Riza at the Kitchen, Raheesh with room service and funny jokes, to Abdu at the Welcome/Check-in counter. The Hilton Doha the Pearl Hotel and Residences is my favorite and for good reason.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hassan El Wahidi, General Manager at Hilton Doha The Pearl Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Hilton The Pearl.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, the quality of our food, our services and our amazing views.
It fills us with great motivation to see the satisfaction of our guests. Rest assured that your kind words have been shared with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.