Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Lol.travel
Orbitz.comUS$110
Agoda.comUS$109
All reviews double tree open restaurant pool bar special thanks min walking distance recently stayed at this hotel diamond member room service excellent job main restaurant thank you so much pool staff front desk staff recommend this hotel easy access clean rooms late check
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've really enjoyed staying at the Double Tree - Al Sadd. Usually it's a short stay but I'm always sad to leave as the hotel staff (Imen and Yasanka) are very helpful and friendly, the rooms are nice, and the attached restaurants are great as well. The gym is more than adequate and the pool is very relaxing. However, my favorite part of the stay are the super comfy beds.

The location is good as well as there is a shopping mall close by as well as a grocery store, plenty of restaurants, and is located on a quiet street.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Daniel Van Wyk, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Al Sadd, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear BrianSmith2003,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us.

We were delighted to hear that you had a great experience every time your time with us and your kind acknowledgement of our facilities and the service of our team especially Imen and Yasanka are appreciated. I would be happy to share this personally.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

It was a great experience and lovely staff specially Iman in the reception desk
Good location
Clean rooms
In downtown not far away
Pool is good
Good experience

Thank you guys for the stunning hospitality

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Daniel Van Wyk, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Al Sadd, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2021

Dear I2640VVmohamedh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay at our hotel.

I was delighted to hear that the attentive service provided by Imen has made a positive impact. It is our priority to exceed guest expectations by anticipating guest needs.

Thank you for acknowledging the level service provided by the team as well as the hotel facilities and high quality service during your stay .

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 19 June 2021

It was very pleasant stay in DT Al Saad, especially I felt very well coming and helpful staffs e.g. like Binoy, Akhil from front office. Thank you so much for you kindness support. Food was good and they changed accordingly as per my request.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Daniel Van Wyk, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Al Sadd, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Dear Samusmau991,

I was delighted to hear that the attentive service provided by our team especially Binoy and Akhil has made a positive impact during your stay. It is our priority to exceed guest expectations by anticipating guest needs.

Thank you for acknowledging the level service provided by the team and I will be happy to share it personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 13 June 2021

We spent 10nights here on our quarantine and everything was excellent.The location close to my destination everything is excellent and I will recommend this hotel for business trip.I have friends who is coming to Doha soon and will recommend to them as well.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear rishadchoyakkat,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

I am glad to know that you had an excellent stay and that you have enjoyed your quarantine stay at our hotel.

Thank you for recommending us and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

For the quarantine 10days Accomadation I choose doubletree and I want to share with you my good experience big thanks to the entire team.I look forward to staying at this hotel whenever I return back to Doha

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear sparachal,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

It gives us a great pleasure that you had a wonderful stay with us especially the excellent service from our team.

I hope that you have taken great memories back with you and will choose our hotel us as your first choice whenever you are travelling to Qatar. I am looking forward to welcoming you back.