“Dinner ”

Choices Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 1,015 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$50 - US$350
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Choices restaurant is an All-day dining restaurant Buffets and ‘A la carte’ menu with International cuisine, Theme nights and Brunch,serving Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner with background music
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The quality of the food was not fresh & distasteful
The service was below standard
And put under consideration the food was overpriced

OryxRotanaDoha, Choices- Head Waiter at Choices Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear QA F,

Thank you very much for visiting choices restaurant and share your valuable experience with us.

We are taking your feedback very seriously and definitely look into the points that you have mention.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love the food & was impressed with the veg chips, my daughter liked it so much that she went for seconds.
Great and warm service from all staff! Please keep it up!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited with my friends, the warm welcome from Mr Anwar was amazing but unfortunately, the experience was ruined by the very slow service from the rest of the team!

And to top it up, we were harassed by customers sitting next table and we had to leave, the management team promised to call me for my feedback to understand exactly what took place.....still waiting for the phone call....

Dear Mr. Ayad S,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very disappointed with the buffet meal at Choices restaurant. The main dishes were very few and cold. The soup was cold and very plain. Waiter service was hardly any. The whole ambience felt like being in a railway station with very loud people and kids running around.

Dear Ms Helene A,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Based from our very good experience from our last visit (Feb-2018) to Choices, my wife and I decided to celebrate my first Father’s Day here with our Family and some Friends (we were a group of 7 with an infant).

The food choices were good (International Night), a good variety to choose on, Sushis were nice, Beef Wellington was perfectly cook. The restaurant was the same since our last visit but felt that there is something different, something missing.

Comparing from our previous dining experience last Feb-2018 and our most recent ones during our staycation from (16-18 of Feb 2018). I would say that I enjoyed more our first visit than our recent ones.

Trying to analyze why I enjoyed more our previous visit than the most recent ones given that we have the same restaurant, almost the same food and same settings. I came to a conclusion that it’s really the small things that makes the experience extra Special.

I believe what was missing on our recent experience was people like Allan and Sujit. That night I saw Allan and Sujit but they were assigned to a different section of the restaurant, I doubt if they still remember me but I do remember them well because of the amazing service they provided us before…

Maybe I was looking for the same hospitality and service they gave us before, because what I recalled during our Dinner were we celebrated Father’s Day, the staff do not smile much and makes us feel welcome, I felt that they are tired and just want to go on and finish the night (It was Eid Holidays also maybe they just want to go home with their families). They did nothing wrong but they did nothing special also. No one even bothered maybe ask or greeted me and my friend father’s day it was my First Father’s Day (we’re with our newly born baby so its obvious one of us was a father ahaha!).

Not that Im expecting much, look after four (04) months I still can recall Sujit and Allan and 2 days have only passed since our recent stay at Oryx and I cant recall a single name of the staff from Choices. Its only Mr. Edvard (who is always welcoming, lively and energetic) who greeted us and made a small talk.

It was the same with our breakfast experience (two straight days) people have blank faces, no smiles, no good morning, nothing. I feel that they are very tired or maybe sleepy. But the food for breakfast, amazing I loved it.

Given the above comments we will still comeback and I still recommend Choices Restaurant as one of the good restaurant in Doha, they are very Affordable and with good quality of food to offer.

Dear Mr. Jay M,