Fraser Suites Doha
US$119
Warwick Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$74
Amari Doha Qatar(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$301
US$211
Anantara.com
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop poolmuseum of islamic artwasher dryerbaby sitterstudio deluxea small kitchen areasuite hotelpower socketsthoroughly enjoyed our staystandard hotelgorgeous hotelwalking distancevery nice place to staysun loungershome from homehotel is locatedlong transit
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

I have stayed at Fraser Suites on numerous occasions on business trips to Doha and have always been greeted with open arms by the staff members who are incredibly professional and very courteous. I have found the rooms to fairly spacious with comfortable beds and all the mod cons to make your stay feel like home. Would highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel has nice place near the beach.
The breakfast wasn't good.
It's great place for the family to enjoy the weekend or vocation.
Excellent A/C for those who can't sleep without cold room.
The room service is available for 24/7 and they are very much fast.
They take 1000 RQ insurance for one room!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2015

I have stayed here for the past 6 months and the first 4 months were quite pleasant. The difficulties began when the Fraser Suites management decided it would be a good idea to renovate rooms in the hotel without any regard for the impact on their residents. Currently sitting here writing this review with multiple people drilling into the concrete above my head!
I, along with others, have complained but the general manager refuses to meet. My advise, don't stay here.... first class prices for less than second class service. A great example of corporate greed.

Room Tip: Best get away from the drilling... don't choose a room with a view as they have only cleaned the windows once in 6 months
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Never been in a worse service hotel they can actually push you away and never care
First they didn't pick me up at the airport while I had booked it and they didn't care
Second they woke me up at night to tell me they can't deliver my breakfast to the room because they decided to stop room service
I asked to speak to the duty manager he never answered
Very very bad hotel

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Marwan D
Mustapha H, General Manager at Fraser Suites Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Dear Mr. Marwan,

First of all, thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay at Fraser Suites Doha. I am concerned to read that your stay was not up to your expectations, even though we did our best in providing you a flawless stay. From the booking time - when an early check/ in has been assured at 05:00 am without additional charges to check/ out time - where a shortage of stay for business purposes as you mentioned to our Receptionist was applied without penalties for a non-refundable reservation.
With regards to your comments, we did a thorough check of our logs which shows that the driver was waiting for you at the airport prior to the arrival time of your flight, having a distinctive banner with our company logo.Moreover, our airport representative contact numbers were provided to you as references while the airport pick up was confirmed.
As for our room service, it is available 24 hours and it is up to your preferences to have breakfast at Gioia Restaurant or to enjoy Iftar and Soukhour during Ramadan (additional charges apply).
It is worth mentioning that none of your concerns was brought to our acknowledgement during your short stay with us, so we could have a chance to be more attentive and to prove that our guest’s interests are our utmost priority.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with the online community and I hope you will reconsider Fraser Suites on your next visit to Doha!

Mustapha Henini

Reviewed 30 May 2015

We had a great day at the Fraser Suites Spa last week. Their rooftop pool and outdoor jazuzzi enjoy spectacular views of the Doha sky-line. The loungers are extremely comfortable and there is plenty of space and good shade too. I enjoyed a fabulous massage - the treatment rooms are lovely and the therapist was excellent. Well done to Hanen and her team - a gorgeous haven of peace and tranquillity right in the heart of Doha.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family