Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
Expedia.comUS$190
Hotels.comUS$190
Official WebsiteUS$192
All reviews villagio mall revolving restaurant the flying carpet tea garden aspire zone khalifa stadium swimming pool modern hotel an amazing hotel health club room service amazing experience in room dining great hospitality curtains tv floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Amazing view around Doha. One of the finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view.The food was excellent and afforadble with excellent services. Well recommended. Will come again soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheTorch Doha, Other at The Torch Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Dear Mr. willshare80,

Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful experience in our property. We are grateful to hear all the positive feedback on our Three Sixty revolving restaurant and please rest assured that your comments will be shared to our team. We hope to welcoming you back again soon!

Warm regards,
The Torch Doha management

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

Visited the torch tower for a night out stay with my family. It was really good experience stay with nice good hospitality and room service. Kids really enjoyed the pool facility.It was a good night out for my family in the tower.

Positive:-
(1) Great hospitality
(2) Pool facility
(3) Doha, Qatar identity tower

Trip type: Travelled with family
TheTorch Doha, Other at The Torch Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Dear Mr. Tanin78,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
We are happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your positive comments on our facilities and services. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon to improve this score to a perfect 5-star one!

Best regards,
The Torch Doha management

Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

I chose the Torch hotel to surprised my partner on his bday coz I thought it will be great, but it actually exceeds my expectation, it wasnt just nice/great staycation, but they gave us the unforgettable experience on our stay. I want to special mention Miss Lucel for guiding me from day one I emailed her. She was so nice and very prompt on answering my quiries, even until before we checked out, she was still there to guide us. Thankyou so much Miss Lucel ❤️ What I loved the most in this hotel, their rooms are controlled/equipped by the ipad, which makes them unique and extra special to other hotels. And their pool is another extra bonus happiness on our stay. They were so kind generous that they allowed us to extend until 2pm. Looking forward to stay here again. Godbless you all guys.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Mekmek0501,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our property for celebrating your partner's birthday!
We would like to thank you for sharing how extraordinary your recent stay with us. We are glad that the room and the service were up to your expectations and have enjoyed our iPad in-room solution and our cantilevered pool.

Rest assured that your kind comments will be shared to our team, especially to Ms. Lucel.

Again, thank you for your review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

The Torch Doha Management

Reviewed 14 November 2020

We had the most amazing time at The Torch, Doha, celebrating an anniversary and a birthday. The hotel staff made our stay so special and memorable with their excellent service and the most beautiful set-up surprise on arrival. I could not say anything less than 10/10 for everything we experienced at the hotel. We loved our stay & we will definitely be back again.

Date of stay: October 2020
TheTorch Doha, Other at The Torch Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Dear Mr. Halsc3,

Thank you for your review!
Thank you for selecting our property during your special day and for giving us a perfect rating, we are so very happy you had a nice time!
We greatly appreciate your kind comments on the setup and most importantly on our hospitality and service!
We will share them with the entire team.

Myrto Spentza

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

I had an amazing experience at The Torch. The In-room light changing facility is super amazing which is what makes it unique from other hotels. The bathroom is also quiet big. There is a separate shower and bath tub facility. You can go swimming too but the dress code is what made me pissed. It has to be according to Islamic rules as we live in an Islamic state. I had been there and a guy there (swimming pool incharge) had told me a proper swim suit is required and the way he said was note nice at all. That's the only negative comment I wanted to mention. Apart from that everything was great!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheTorch Doha, Other at The Torch Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Dear Ms. 678nidaa,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our property.
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating, we are so very happy you had a nice time!
We greatly appreciate your kind comments on our in-room Ipad solution, we will share them with the entire team.
Regarding your concern, kindly be informed that indeed a swimsuit needs to be on, in order to use the swimming pool. No other types of clothing are allowed.

Myrto Spentza