Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli
US$95
US$92
CrownePlaza.com
US$93
Kingsgate Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$49
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Warwick Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
Agoda.com
US$93
US$73
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$304
US$281
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewssouq waqifal jasrala piazzafalcon hospitalgolf buggymuseum of islamic artsister hotelarabic coffeearabic stylebeautiful roomthe location is perfectwalk in showercoffee machinenice breakfastswimming poolother hotelsqatar airways
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Najd hotel for two nights. We arrived very late (around 2am) after a flight from Europe and the staff were very friendly and efficient with check in (we were taken with our luggage on a golf buggy by Ansar to check in, which was done very promptly).
The room was lovely and really spacious - done in a decadent middle eastern style. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was also very nice with a large shower, however was a bit small considering the size of the room (the door was very close to the toilet & sink). There were lots of water bottles, tea, and a coffee machine provided in the room which was great.
The breakfast was served in the hotel directly opposite (as they are all linked) - it was really good. A great selection of pastries, bread, and hot foods (also a chef who made omelettes, etc to order). Tea and coffee were also made to order.
All of the staff (particularly at reception) were extremely friendly, helpful, and efficient (and should be commended for their great service).
The location is fantastic - it was great to stay in the souq and see how it transforms during the day and into the evening. It’s also close to other attractions (within easy walking distance of the museum).
I would highly recommend and will stay again next time we visit Doha.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
SWBH, General Manager at Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear EmilyAus,

Thank you so much for your amazing review and for choosing Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels during your stop-over in Doha. I am very delighted with your kind words and appreciate the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us along with our hotel location and staff services. I have shared your feedback to the team and they are very glad that you have appreciated the services they have provided especially to Ansar and the front desk team.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance should you have plan of visiting us again in the future and we shall ensure that you will have an equally enjoyable experience in your next stay and explore more of Souq Waqif’s best kept secret.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Situated right by the Souq and surrounded by restaurants the hotel is in a great location. The room is nice but the AC/lighting set up is frustrating and annoying. The breakfast was ok and the service was good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
SWBH, General Manager at Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear valuable guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for choosing Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli.
I am delighted that you enjoyed stay along with our hotel location and surrounding attractions, our hotels are conveniently spread out in the Souq area which give guests the advantage to enjoy the lively atmosphere just a step away from the comfort of their rooms.
It is with great regret and I sincerely apologize about the issues that happened during your stay. These concerns have been passed to the relevant departments,however kindly contact our Front office manager Mr. Ali Hussein " ahussein@tivolihotels.com", to discuss your concerns further and in details.
We hope you visit us again and give us another chance to make it up to you and provide you with our best services,
If you are planning to visit us again, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly and we shall ensure that we will take care of any of your requirement prior to arrival.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

The hospitality at this hotel the Souq Waqif Boutique Hotel was next level amazing. The room given to us was one of best rooms i ever stayed in. It was a Junior Suite, with a marbled walk in shower and marbled toilet/bidet area. The inbuilt kitchen is a welcome addition along with the nespresso coffee machine. Mood lighting and a balcony too it off! A triple king bed is just heavenly!

We stayed in the Al Jasraa branch. They have 9 individual buildings dotted around the souk. You can use any of the facilities in any of the hotels. A golf cart can be summoned at your request to take you back to your individual hotel from any of the 9 hotels.

The staff at check in, security, transport, housekeeping are all exceptional. Keep away from the usual chains and immerse yourself in arabic hospitality at this hotel!

A complimentary cardamom infused arabic coffee and fresh dates are served at check in..... so pleasant....! And delicious!

I will be back for sure!

Stayed: April 2018

Dear nav010,

Thank you for your amazing review and for choosing Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli.
Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels is a collection of 9 unique exclusive hotels. Each hotel embraces the rich heritage of Qatar and are individually styled in contemporary design while also offering the best in traditional Qatari hospitality.
We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us along with our facilities and staff services.
I have shared your feedback to the team and they are very glad that you have appreciated the services they have provided.
Creating a unique and special memory for our guests is our first goal and sincere thanks for appreciating our services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance should you have plan of visiting us again in the future and we shall ensure that you will have an equally enjoyable experience in your next stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I stayed in the Najd Hotel, one of the Souq Waqif boutique hotels, for two nights in April. This is the perfect place for visitors looking for a more authentic and interesting visit to Qatar. The hotel is excellent; the staff are all superb and I really enjoyed meeting the staff members I came into contact with. All were friendly, considerate and helpful and they turned my brief stay into a memorable visit. Thank you!

The Najd Hotel is very quiet, the facilities are all first class, the room had a small fridge. As a single traveller I was placed in a smaller room on the inside of the hotel, so no exterior window, but this helped me sleep better, and was still very comfortable.

Of special note: a divinely comfortable bed which greatly assisted my recovery from jet-lag; the exemplary breakfast buffet with plenty of choice even for a coeliac like myself; and the tour of the souq offered daily by the hotel for a modest fee - it was well worth it as I got to see areas of the souq that I hadn't yet found while wandering around on my own. The souq comes alive after 5 pm, and I was lucky enough to be there on a Friday night, which I suspect was even livelier than usual. Many restaurants offer a wide choice of food around the souq. As a single woman traveller I felt comfortable walking around the area on my own, head uncovered, albeit "modestly" dressed (long sleeves, crew neck, long tunic top over loose trousers).

Room Tip: If you are looking for a quiet place in the souq waqif, then the Najd Hotel is a good choice.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank 845NKR

Dear 845NKR,

I am delighted that you enjoyed stay along with our hotel location,staff services and hotel facilities.
Indeed Souq Waqif is one of the outstanding and authentic Souq in the Gulf area and most touristic destination in Qatar and I am more than happy to share with you more of the must-visit attractions in Doha.
Creating a unique and special memory for our guests is our topmost goal and sincere thanks for having appreciated it. I am sure that the entire hotel staff will be happy to know their efforts have been recognized.
We are looking forward to welcome you again soon in our hotels to explore more of Souq Waqif’s best kept secret and we shall ensure that you will have an equally enjoyable experience in your next stay.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We stumbled into this hotel purely to use the toilets as we walked through Souq Waqif and then saw the restaurant and the menu. It was a Morroccan restaurant and boy were we glad that we did, the food was amazing, I had a fish Taggine which was out of this world, I even cleaned the dish up at the end with what was left of my bread roll. I intend trying this meal at home with a new Taggine dish as I like cooking and especially seafood.
If in Souq Waqif, do give it a try, well worth it, even if it looks empty inside, you just cannot go wrong.

Room Tip: We only ate at the restaurant, did not stay.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
SWBH, General Manager at Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear valuable guest,

Thank you very much indeed for your extremely generous review.

We are thrilled to see your very detailed description of your journey and that you enjoyed yourselves each step of the way. We appreciate your compliments on the food and the restaurant atmosphere! Team members were very delighted to note that their efforts were recognized.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.