4 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$247
PricelineUS$247
Lol.travelUS$465
2,399 results
All reviews the pearl el faro cafe murano al sufra clarins spa toro toro secret garden spanish restaurant cigar lounge special thanks beautiful hotel amazing experience kids club excellent service swimming pool private beach thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From check-in to check-out, everything was perfect. Upon arrival to our room, I want to say thank you for the cake (because it's my birthday). Your pool attendants are very attentive and always offers assistance, our breakfast the following day was made special because Uma Fahad prepared something for my birthday (again, thank you) also Jean and Mitzie for always attentive to our needs.
For the front desk staff and bell man (I'm not sure if i read it right, is it Santa) but thank you! I appreciate the service. Keep up the good work! For sure this pandemic made it harder for everyone but you never made us feel that way, definitely a 5 star experience!

Room tip: Everything was perfect, balcony door handle from the outside would be great
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ruby L,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you for choosing our resort for your family holidays and for making us part of your special occasion as well as for sharing your recent stay experience with us on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

I am very delighted to know that the team made your stay with us very memorable and that all the small touches were appreciated from the moment you arrived and throughout your entire stay. Glad that you also enjoyed our service and facilities

Above all, I am so glad to know that the team had such a positive impact on your experience. Rest assured that your kind words will be conveyed to the whole team as I am certain that it will motivate us all in our daily quest to create memorable moments for all of our guests.

Once again, thank you very much for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon for another great staycation with us here at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the very best deep-tissue/ sport massage I had in Doha/Qatar. Probably the best! Great service and super friendly staff . Ask for Patcha - she’s wonderful. I came in with neck muscle and shoulder issues and her technique made all the difference. I plan to continue going back.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear tomasmalek,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you and for visiting our Spa by Clarins and for sharing your recent experience with us on your TripAdvisor personal blog.

Very delighted to read that you found your overall experience to be the best particularly your deep tissue/sports massage experience. I am pleased to read that above all, it was the service you received that was most remarkable and very glad to know that you are already looking to return to our spa. Also very grateful for highlighting the great service and friendliness extended by our team and thank you for particularly recognizing my colleague, Patcha. Rest assured that I will personally share your highlights and kind words to her and to the entire team as I am sure it will add further motivation to each and every one of us in our daily efforts to keep on delivering memorable and exceptional spa experiences.

Thank you for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guest and on behalf of the Spa by Clarins team, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another wonderful experience at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Going to the beach and the pool is an extraordinary experience, kind and professional service, specially from Mr. Imram. The facilities are pristine, the beach and the pool.. the changing room and showers very confortable. A place to relax and enjoy your day.

Room tip: Go to the beach, leave your car with the valet.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Pedro M.,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you for choosing to stay with us as well as for taking the time to share your short escape experience with us on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

It is a pleasure to read that you have had an amazing stay experience with us and that you enjoyed our service and facilities particularly our private beach set on a pristine stretch of private sand & sun-kissed outdoor pools.

I am also glad to know that the service provided by our team had a very positive impact during your stay. Thank you for particularly recognizing the professionalism extended by my colleague, Imran and please be assured that your compliments will be shared with him and with the entire team as I am sure it will be an additional source of motivation to everyone in our daily quest of creating memorable stays with a long-lasting impression for all our guests.

Once again, thank you very much for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back soon here with us at the Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and some friends from the USA visited and the service was phenomenal and the food was delicious. Jean and Mitzy were incredibly accommodating and so hospitable! Definitely one of the best places I’ve been to by far.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Beccaemilie4,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

I am very delighted to read that you found your overall dining experience to be amazing. I am also grateful for highlighting the phenomenal service extended by our team throughout your entire visit and thank you for particularly recognizing my colleagues, Jean & Mitzie and the rest of the Sawa team who took very good care of you. Rest assured that I will personally share your highlights and great words with them and with the entire team as I am sure it will add further motivation to every one of us in our daily efforts to keep on delivering memorable dining experiences.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back for another amazing dining experience here at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great stay at marsa malaz kenoinski. Tge team is just up to poi, everything from the room to the servuce is excellent. Esther badia and khritina from the lady in red team are perfcet wothiut forgetting elver

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 765mohamadt

Dear 765mohamadt,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your review about your recent stay experience on your TripAdvisor personal blog. It is a pleasure to read that you had a great stay experience with us and that you really enjoyed our excellent service and facilities as well as the level of service provided by our team.

We really appreciate the kind comments and we look forward to be welcoming you back again soon at the Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.