4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$271
Booking.comUS$274
Trip.comUS$281
TravelocityUS$271
eDreamsUS$274
CheapTicketsUS$271
2,529 results
All reviews the pearl el faro cafe murano al sufra clarins spa toro toro secret garden spanish restaurant cigar lounge special thanks beautiful hotel amazing experience kids club excellent service swimming pool private beach thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

During my stay at the hotel i took time to learn many things concerning guest treatment. And i learnt that all of us are treated equally and with respect. I once went to a hotel where things were different. Sarah the receptionist in the basement was so respectful and loving. She changed my thinking about hotels inequality and segregation in Qatar. I will be coming again to the pearl because of the best repetition from staffs. Wonani was also a good butler

Room tip: Luxurious, merrymaking and security is the key.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 919gurpreets,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha. Thank you for choosing to stay at our property and for taking the time to share your great feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

It’s a true pleasure reading how satisfied you were with our personalized level of services as well as our facilities. Above all, very glad to hear that it is truly due to the genuine care extended by our team that you are looking to return to our property for another visit. Rest assured that I will personally convey your kind highlights with the entire team and especially to Sarah. It is the feedback of our guests that drives our daily motivation to create wonderful and memorable experiences for all of our guests.

Once again, thank you for recommending us to our TripAdvisor readers as well as to our future potential guest. On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon to experience all our resort’s offerings at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

My two days stay has brought me too much joy. The food was very good and always served avariety. My room was clean and five star standard. The staff Sarah security was so intelligent, proffesional yet very friendly. Am coming back for my holiday. I really love the place because of its hospitality.

Dear Ganesh N,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha. Thank you for choosing to spend two days at our property and for taking the time to share your great feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience and that you were particularly happy with our food and its variety, the cleanliness of our rooms and above all, the genuine care and hospitality extended by our team. In saying so, rest assured that I will personally convey your kind highlights to the entire team and especially to Sarah.

We look forward to be welcoming you back soon for another wonderful holiday at the Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Yesterday I went to clarins spa , I book for hot stone massage , it was amazing ms nana she is perfect in special massage she prepare my room as romantic setup for more relaxing and enjoying with bathtub first followed by massage I like everything, thank you ms nana for everything.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear honey55555,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, and thank you for taking the time to share your recent spa experience at our Spa by Clarins on your personal TripAdvisor blog. Very delighted to read that you found your overall experience to be amazing. Thank you also for highlighting the great service extended by our team throughout your visit particularly Nana. Rest assured that I will be sharing your great comments with her and with the entire team as I am certain that it will be an additional source of motivation for everyone in our daily quest of creating a more memorable and relaxing spa experience with a long-lasting impression for all our guests.

Thank you for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the Spa by Clarins team, I look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another wonderful experience at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

My head is full of priceless memories after having rewarded myself with a full night in marsa Malaz Kempinski. The water sport activities brought much much fun and happiness, swimming from the ocean was a new axperience and the life guards were allover the place to ensure the guests' safety.
The team at the beach was an amazing one. Special thanks to Imran, Mirza, Virginia, Lakshan, Sunil, and Rudra.
The room was so clean and bed and furniture were really comfortable thnx to Omar and Serkut from house keeping. In a special way I want to the thank the Security team Pujan, Alvin and Surya for their efforts upon my arrival. Jennifer, Houssem , Sanita and Prasanna too were really of great help.
And finally sawa breakfast was luscious and flavorful.

1  Thank I9260JJsaraha

Dear I9260JJsaraha,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your review about your recent stay experience on your TripAdvisor personal blog.

It is a great pleasure to read that you had a great time to have some leisure and relaxing time with us and that you really enjoyed our great service and facilities particularly our water sports, beach area that is set on a pristine stretch of private sand, the comfort and cleanliness of our rooms.

Above all, I am also glad to know that the outstanding service provided by our team had a very positive impact during your stay. Rest assured that your compliments will be shared with the entire team and especially to all those you have mentioned by name as I am sure it will be an additional source of motivation to keep striving for the best in what we do.

We really appreciate the kind comments and we look forward to be welcoming you back again soon at the Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha for another luxurious stay.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

This is my 2nd time back here SPA By Clarins. All credit to my attendant LALA, she was amazing and very attentive to every detail. I took the 3-hour package which includes the HAMAM, Massage and Facial, all attended by Lala - this has by far been the best Spa experience in Qatar for me. If you are heading there, you MUST request for Lala’s availability. It’s just worth it. Going back next month for my next session!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear sweetdish26,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha. Thank you for your loyalty to our Spa by Clarins and for taking the time to share this great feedback with us on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

Glad to know that you had an outstanding spa experience with us especially with our tailored hammam, massage and facial treatment package. Thank you for highlighting the service extended by my colleague Lala and rest assured that I will be sharing your great comments with her and with the entire team as I am certain that it will be an additional source of motivation for everyone in our daily quest of creating a more memorable and relaxing spa experience with a long-lasting impression for all our guests.

Thank you for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guest. On behalf of the Spa by Clarins team, we look forward to welcoming you back again next month for another great spa experience at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.