Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
Snaptravel
1,332 results
All reviews olive oil teatro restaurant direct access personal trainer excellent location club room business trip convenient location room service special thanks swimming pool pleasant stay excellent stay amazing service west bay sea view enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A special thank you to Vinay for your superb service. The hotel room was remarkably spacious and I enjoyed the views of the inner city. I was delighted with the food thy was served and in a timely manner. From the moment I walked in, to the moment I left, I was treated with care. I will be back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Martin Kendall, General Manager at City Centre Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MelissaBell92

Thank you for the great review of your Welcome Home stay. We are pleased to read that it was comfortable and look forward to seeing you again on a future occasion.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to give special thanks to Vinay, one of the staff at City Centre Rotana. He is certainly a great host, very professional and also entertaining. He responded to all my concerns and accommodated my requests timely and effectively. If you're ever in this Hotel, definitely try to find him and have a chat, very educated and fun, you'll have a blast.

Overall, my experience at City Centre Rotana Hotel was great, the food was really good and the staff always resupply me with water, amenities, coffee, etc., definitely worth the money. Ofcourse, the view right in front of Corniche is just beautiful!

Room tip: You can call the registration and they will be very helpful in getting you a nice room

Dear 119anghama

Thank you for the great review of your Welcome Home stay. We are delighted you enjoyed and look forward to welcome you back on a different occasion.

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Amazing customer service for the entire duration of stay, very attentative staff and most helpful at all times.
Sohel from FNB and Shahidul from HK are excellent, going the extra mile to ensure a pleasant stay and always a smile on their faces, which makes all the difference, shall definitely be back again soon.

Kim

Trip type: Travelled solo
Martin Kendall, General Manager at City Centre Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Dear kimchyee

Thank you for the great review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Enjoyed my stay here while in quarantine for 7 days after arrival.

Thanks to the catering team, medical staff & Mr Vinoy for his pleasant and friendly room service

Will stay again & hopefully be able to enjoy the facilities

Dear 509colins

Thank you for the great review following your Welcome Home Stay. We are delighted you enjoyed it and look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms. The aspect that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. I came to this hotel full of apprehension because of the mandatory one-week hotel quarantine, and the staff kindness and generosity made this feels like home self-isolation... and this is priceless.

I have been locked after with a genuine smile by the helpful Sohil, Shahidul, fed with daily delicious food made by their courteous boss Joynal. Before my arrival and during my stay, the sales team were excellent and I cannot commend them enough, starting with the polite and helpful Fatima, Wisam and their manager Hazim. Thank you all, and the medical team.

I booked another week to stay after the quarantine period as I cannot have enough of this nice place and lovely people.

PS: Try not to steal the pillows, they are like sleeping pills :-)

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear LouieSami

Thank you for the great review following your Welcome Home stay. We really appreciate your kind words and will be sure to share them with the team. We hope you enjoy the remainder of your stay just as much.