“Pretty Average Food and Service.”
Review of Jade

Jade
Ranked #495 of 2,214 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Description: Jade is a restaurant located at the Hilton Abu Dhabi hotel offering a superior selection of fine authentic Chinese dishes hailing from the Chef's home town of Nanjing, China. Guests can choose from the a la carte menu and chef specialties surrounded by beautifully wooden decor and elaborate lighting.
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We tried this restaurant while staying at the Hilton, Abu Dhabi.
Three tables were already occupied on our arrival. We were give a menu and when I asked for another menu rather than share with my wife, I was told that they only had five, yes, five menus and this is a restaurant with around site plus covers!!!!
The food was fairly average and the service questionable.

1  Thank terryrothery
HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Jade, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Mr. Terryrothery,
Thank you for the feedback on your recent dining experience with us. Your feedback is of immense importance to us as it only helps us further improve our service and food quality. I apologize for your unpleasant experience at the restaurant. Let me assure you that this is not the service quality we are accustomed to delivering. I will personally have this matter discussed with the chef and our team to ensure the same is not repeated.
I truly hope that this one experience will not deter you from visiting us again. Please do reach out to me on next visit to the restaurant. My contact details are Duong.Hanh@hilton.com and I will have your reservations done and ensure that we deliver the exceptional service promise that Hilton is known for.
Have a great day ahead!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner last week and got a corner table for 3. The decor is cozy. We had a hotspot, Still a great quality of food and the service team did a excellent job especially the young lady Deepika. If you are looking for a nice place with friends, visit once.

Dear Mr/Ms Lawrancejenny,
It is reviews such as yours that absolutely makes our day! Thank you for your lovely reviews and comments. We are glad to read that you enjoyed the special Hot pot menu. Thank you for your lovely compliments for the chef and the team, specially for my team-Deepika. We do look forward to your next visit to Jade restaurant.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

This is the best restaurant in the Hilton Abu Dhabi. First of all - no MSG! Secondly, the fillet beef dishes are outstanding! Atmosphere wise, it's nice, but there aren't any windows to enjoy that lovely Abu Dhabi sky line.

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Jade, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dear Mr/Ms. RedShoesNottingham,
Thank you for choosing to dine at Jade restaurant. It is always pleasure to read such amazing feedback from our guests. We are glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed the fillet beef dishes prepared by our Chefs. May I recommend you also try our signature Hot Pot on your next visit with us. I am sure you will enjoy the same.

Thank you again for your lovely compliments! We look forward to your next visit to Jade restaurant.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Went twice and it was moderately crowded each time. Waited very long for our food to come. On the second visit, my aunt had to complain to the staff after waiting 30min before the food finally came.. 10 min later.

I felt that the fish and chicken was OK while the fried rice was not bad. The rest was not good. However, my aunt, a more discerning eater than me, gave the princely score of zero for every dish on the table. Our bill for 3 persons came up to 500+ aed, which is definitely not worthy of our experience there judging from the long wait to the mediocre food. Have to say that the staff was helpful though, if you can catch their attention, that is.

My aunt feedback her displeasure to the helpful manageress there, who gave us a bit of discount on our total bill. It’s not about the money, but I appreciate her trying to make amends.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The restaurant is part of the Hilton hotel.
Good little restaurant serving great Chinese food, at reasonable prices, with superb staff to wait on you.