1,773 results
All reviews madinat zayed shopping centre upgraded to a suite great hotel recommend this hotel central location free upgrade front office room service business trip enjoyed my stay nice room late check excellent stay special thanks mr gym abu
Reviewed 5 October 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Abu Dhabi Cristal by now for me is a very familiar and perfectly comfortable place to stay. It is the first place that comes to mind whenever I visit - and I am happy to continue my loyalty.
Alec from Melbourne

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank 197alec
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Very Good place to unwind tensions and all sorts of pressures from the office. All the staffs are very accommodating most especially in the reception and on the restaurant at the eighteenth floor. Highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2015

I'm totally satisfied with CS and front reception service and welcome.

I'm totally not satisfied about a security guard in Lobby "Philippine National , who is looking very way suspicious to the guest. I was a guest, and i wish not to see such kind of security PPL.
specially when he entered the Elevator with us, just to check in which floor we going, and looking to us like if we are criminals

Frankly, i was thinking to cancel my reservation because of discomfort he make me felt

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Once again cristal hotel madinazt zayed branch blew me out of tge water this hotel is by far the best ive stayed awesome staff gr8 rooms super clean . I wanna thank duty manger there Mohammed for making my stay phenomenal
Thank you team cristal hotel will definitely see you again

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo