All reviews comfortable bed nice hotel mall taxi suite facilities
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Firstly I had a late check in at around 11:45 pm on 31st May and considering my check out I was called at 11 am by a rude female receptionist who asked me when am I checking out and when am I coming to pay with a very rude tone as if I was staying for free.

I clearly mentioned her that I will be checking out at standard hotel time checkouts and I haven’t past any deadline to be spoken like that. She had no clue that I had made the payment during my checkin time.

When I checked out of the hotel and confronted my concerns she started arguing for no reason and even raised her voice back on a disturbed customer whose morning was ruined with her morning call.

Room was clean and tidy even quiet to get a good night sleep.

I have never written a bad review but this was my worst hotel experience.

If a hotel can’t train the staff how to deal with customers then in my view it’s not worth to spend money on.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I spent three nights here on business, in a suite and found it to be nice.

the room was very large and had a kitchen and living area, it was more space than i needed.

We ate here every night of our stay and the food was always nice. There was lots of live music each night, but that was in the smoking area of the lounge so we didn't venture in.

There is a pool, and a small gym. The gym equipment is actually by the pool so i found it quite a hot atmosphere to work out in.

I'd say the hotel was quite traditional, rather than Western or international. I have stayed at other hotels in Abu Dhabi that were more international (with alcohol for example) but of course this is not a criticism just a point to be aware of.

The hotel is attached the mall next door with lots of shopping options, including a supermarket. There is also a food court there for more eating choices, and it makes finding a taxi very easy, there were always some outside.

Overall it was fine, a little tired in appearance, but the staff were always attentive.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Stayed here for 4 nights recently in a 1 bedroom suite for work purposes / location.

Overall very generous sized rooms and interior was in a reasonable decorative condition, if not slightly dated and lifeless. Comfortable bed, and all appliances working and clean.

However, the real problem which they need to get right, are the basics which are overlooked;

1. Hotel phone didnt work so could not contact reception
2. Room and corridors smelt of stale smoke and probably AC also needed a good cleaning / sterilizing.
3. Dirty windows
4. Constant background noise in the bedroom of all the mechanical plant / ventiliation system from outside
5. Bathroom tiles needed a good deep cleaning / rather dated
6. Only 1 bathroom towel provided each day although 2 of us staying there
7. TVs were tiny compared to size of the room - Most of the decent channels were additional cost.

Hotel is attached to the Mall which itself does not offer much in terms of food options unless you like KFC, Subway or McDonalds. However their own restaurant was good and offered a good choice of menu options.

Gym equipment is basic and shares same area as swimming pool which is strange?

Overall I would not choose to stay here again in a hurry unless I had no other choice - it was not particularly cheap (3,500 AED for 4 nights), during the F1 weekend.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is next to the shopping mall. The rooms are clean and web connection is okey. It will be better if they can invest for the bathrooms.

You will have kitchen , washing machine and plates like your home.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank tufanasik
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

If you have work outside abu dhabi and near to mussaffa area then this hotel apartment is ideal for you. It is just adjacent lulu center in mussafah. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The corridors are big and spacious and does mot feel like you are in a tunnel. They have one restaurant you can actual go to the food court in lulu mall from the hotel. Very convenient. The only issue i felt is getting to the hotel parking which is quite tough to navigate. But you can hand over ur keys and ask the reception they will part your car. Overall very impressive hotel apartment

Date of stay: December 2016