“Good lunch ”

Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Visited for lunch with my young son. He had spaghetti bolognaise from the kids menu and I had a beef strips sandwich with fries.

My sons meal was a good portion as he said it was delicious.

My sandwich was also nice. The service was super friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I believe that this restaurant is best for breakfast with a variety of meals to choose and worths a 5 star

the staff are friendly

Good service

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The food at this restaurant was good. We found it to be a bit pricey but the friendly service made up for any other deficiency. Good iced tea!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

After completion of my office duties, while strolling around this nice Mall, I got hungry and having spotted this attractive and quiet restaurant I decided to get my dinner here.
The choice has proved its worth. Good food (grilled salmon with lemon sauce and pilaf rice, Badoit sparkling water and to finish a nice cup of espresso coffee) and friendly staff. At the end, the bill was not cheap, but anyhow, considering everything, I can say acceptable.

1  Thank lcap988
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Visited this place several times during recent stay in Abu Dhabi. Delicious salads, lunches and all at reasonable prices. The staff were friendly and efficient.