“Thursday night treat”

Teatro Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 2,372 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$10 - US$75
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Teatro offers comprehensive a la carte menu creatively blending dishes from Thai, Chinese, Japanese Sushi, Indian and Italian cuisines. The interior filled with deep warm colours, hand blown glass, beaded crystal features and array of Venetian masks creates relaxed ambiance of informal dining style. While indulging into gastronomic Teatro play, the guests can watch the live cooking of their food at the outlet's show kitchen or Sushi Bar. The wine connoisseurs will be delighted to pick up the bottle of their favorite vintage from the extensive wine cellar. The restaurant also features an outdoor terrace.
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Our ‘go to’ Thursday evening treat. After a busy week we are welcomed like family. Service and food is always consistent - Fantastic. A special shout out to Crisanta, Anita, Jeanette and to Eranda for always making me the best coffee.

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food and Beverage at Teatro Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lesley W

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your dinner experience with us on Tripadvisor.

It’s feels wonderful to read your thoughts about our food and especially about our team. All of them were thrilled to hear that you had a great time with us and comments like this will surely inspire the team to continue deliver memorable experiences to our guests.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

Cheers for the excellent service provided by the restaurant.. really loved their super helpful nature...!

Dear Abha S,

It gives me great joy that the team left a positive impression on you with the service. I have shared your compliments with the whole Teatro team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

I was served by Kiwi, great service with positive attitude. Got me and my friend what we requested and made sure I didn’t have to look for her. Keep it up!

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food and Beverage at Teatro Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear lairis99

Thank you for your fantastic review regarding your recent dining experience at Teatro. I'm pleased to know that Kiwi took great care of you and your guests.

We look forward to welcome you back to Teatro in the near future.On a separate note Teatro won the best International Restaurant in Abudhabai .Thank you for your support

Regards

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

First, I have to say the manager Eranda was so awesome. He recognizes his employees accomplishments in front of clients and I thought that was so honourable. Marc the bar tender makes the best ‘downtown Tokyo’ you just have to try it. So balanced, so fresh, so delicious and healthy. Who knew? Service is friendly, welcoming and we always enjoy the food there. A place away from home. Definitely a hidden gem in Abu Dhabi.

Dear Zeina E

Thank you for sharing your excellent reviews.
It was our pleasure to have you with us. I am very happy and pleased that you had a wonderful dinner with us and that the staffs delivered an excellent service especially Eranda and Mark.

Once again thank you for your kind words and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.On a separate note Teatro won the best International Restaurant in Abudhabai .Thank you for your support

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant regularly for the past 2 years. The consistency of the service and food is unreal. Nothing matches the friendliness of the staff and freshness of the food. I absolutely recommend this place to everyone regardless of the cuisine of choice.

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food and Beverage at Teatro Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Xena O,

Thank you very much for choosing to dine at Teatro and for taking the time to give us your feedback following your visit.

I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your experience with us and it will give me great pleasure to share your lovely comments with all of the team who look after you so well.

Your recommendation is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Teatro in the near future.

Kind regards,