“5* Japanese”

Ranked #105 of 2,214 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is one of the best Japanese restaurants I have ever been to. I came here with my family and every dish we ordered was fantastic. I would specifically recommend the sashimi platter to really take advantage of Abu Dhabi's fresh seafood. Everything from the interior of the restaurant to the presentation of the staff was done to a very high level.

1  Thank RoseCSC

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This place just nails all the basics Japanese staples. You could almost feel like you're in a nice hidden shop in Shimbashi. Food gets very close to what you'd expect of a genuine Japanese restaurant. Me and my Japanese wife both love the place.

1  Thank Nikita K
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We wanted to eat Japanese food, and have decided to go to Toki for dinner.
We have received a warm welcome and have appreciated the large range of choice of the menu, with which one can discover Japanese cuisine.
We have ordered delicious takoyakis, the best we have had so far, a platter of maki rolls that were excellent, a chicken katsu curry that failed to disappoint us, and some tasty beef and potato croquettes.
The food was delicious and was served in reasonable quantities, which is nice considering the price of the dishes.
Overall, a very nice restaurant to eat Japanese food, but it still is a bit pricey despite the quality.
4 stars only because of the price, but the food deserves 5 stars.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I can't believe Toki has been right under my nose for two years. After searching for a ramen spot in Abu Dhabi, we finally found Toki and its delicious Tonkotsu Ramen. Now I can't stop visiting! Amazing little spot at the Hilton!

1  Thank MeylaTaryn
Reviewed 16 April 2017

MUST go here. Toki is AMAZING in every way. Authentic, with an extremely extensive menu.

Pork Kakuni is to die for. Their Tonkotsu Ramen is better than ones I've had in Little Tokyo in LA. EVERYTHING was great. Just go.