“Friday Brunch - not too impressed”
Review of CuiScene

CuiScene
Ranked #423 of 2,285 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Some of the food was great. Live cooking stations, great choice of desserts.

Thought the drinks on offer was poor though and that is what let it down. For 70 Euros per person, the non- champagne version included poor quality wine (no choice) and CANS of beer! Hardly a luxurious Friday brunch!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

There are many Buffet / Bruch options in Abu Dhabi. The CuiScene is one of the top ones. It is located on one floor down from the lobby in the Fairmount hotel. The selection is very wide with all different kinds of food. Compared to other places the Sushi selection was very nice. Overall the food quality and taste is superb. We had a oval table that could fit 15 people and was in a half closed area. The Friday Bruch is also something you should also try in CuiScene.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Friday Brunch as an institution in Abu Dhabi and I have just had brunch at Cuiscene at the Fairmont Hotel Abu Dhabi. I have been here a number of times and it never ceases to amaze me as to the choice and quality of the food presented. The staff are always friendly and attentive and let you sample all the food on offer at your own pace. When you go for food ( which is a help yourself as well as cooking stations) your glass is replenished and napkin folded. The range of food on offer is incredible, ranging from sushi, seafood, canapés, roast, Chinese and Asian. And as for the desserts!!
We found out they have just been voted best brunch in Abu Dhabi for 2013 and I can understand why. And everyone was given a free cocktail to celebrate.
If you are coming to Abu Dhabi the this is the place to go for Friday Brunch
I certainly intend returning here before I return to the UK in a couple of weeks.

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

I am currently staying at fairmont at which is present these restaurant . My review of this hotel will follow later but I am compelled to write a review for this restaurant as so far this has been one of the best experiences .
The food with buffet is very good , they have several themes 'European' , 'Indian ' , 'Arabic' and 'oriental' . The dessert section is exhaustive .
Atmosphere is very good , a hint of latitude at Jumeirah beach hotel. Service is very good and this is because the head chef and managers constantly make sure everyone is being looked
After . A special mention hear must go to Bill John . I would recommend if he is on the floor to ask for him. It's good to find someone who puts the guests comfort and wishes as heart , not being bound by silly rules that seem to bind so many hotels and staff . Fairmont as a group probably encourages such friendly behaviour and I therefore find myself to this chain now , more on that later .

We were travelling with a fussy 3 year old and a vegetarian . This is where the awesome machinery at this restaurant kicked into gear , bill john simply just asked what we wanted to eat and this happened
The food that followed left us speechless . The Indian cooked was better than any place in India I have eaten , and we have eaten at the best .
Chef Sachin's creation was simply breath taking and we found ourselves coming back for more . With limited authentic ingredients and utensils he was able to create mouth watering dishes. Hats off to him . In his absence chef mahesh too did an excellent job

My only suggestion , with such talent they really ought to open an Indian restaurant within the hotel , I am sure it will be a hit and we will surely come back again .

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Excellent Brunch without competition, never seen so much variety of food and free flowing drinks without a pause, smooth service in spite of the volume of people enjoying the brunch .Absolutely great way to spend a Friday afternoon with family or friends Just Loved it