“Wonderful Friday Brunch”

Ranked #403 of 2,256 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

A really outstanding range of food at this brunch, great sushi and fresh seafood including a scallop station. Lovely roasts, Asian foods, cheeses and delicious deserts. The atmosphere was busy but warm and a standout for me was the service. The waiters were always attentive and friendly and in my opinion went out of their way to make the brunch experience a good one for their guests. This is not my first time to have brunch here and it certainly won't be my last. Better for adults than families with small children, but the complimentary pool access would be a bonus for families.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

To make this easy, seating is great, food selection is more than you want(cold cuts, cheese, pastries, sausages, arabic section, asian, indian, ....). Live egg station tops it all for a nice start to your day.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We went to Cuiscene during the seafood night. The choice was truly amazing. Food quality was good, service was from the heart, thanks to Arif, he made sure we had a great evening.
Will be back.....

1  Thank AnnaPascal
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Massive selection of food, the quality for a buffet is outstanding, staff can't do enough for you, pricey but worth it. I have been to a few Brunches in Abu Dhabi and this is the best by far.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

A group of us ate here as we were staying at the Fairmont.

We arrived about 9PM and as we had already ate/drank in the club lounge, we decided to opt for the a la care menu instead of the buffet (which did look great). We sat outside and it was really nice. There was a good atmosphere and it was not very busy. We only had main courses.

I had a spicy prawn dish, others had mushroom soup, club sandwiches, chicken...... which were very nice. My prawns were so huge that I couldn't finish the dish.

The only let down: the service. We waited a while on a menu, then ages to order drinks, then food, then get more drinks......and then the bill.

Price: competitive and good for eating in the Fairmont.

Would I return, yes and I would also like the Friday Brunch.........