“Quite simply the best Indian take away in Abu Dhabi ”
Review of Tandoori Corner

Tandoori Corner
Ranked #192 of 2,151 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

Have yet to eat in the restaurant but the take away and delivery is superb. Don't know what they do different but the naan bread is beautiful. Have not tried everything on the menu but would highly recommend the goan fish curry, chicken curry, lamb roganjosh. Would highly recommend it!

1  Thank Bengimano

Reviewed 23 February 2015

This little restaurant in Abu Dhabi serves amazing north indian food. The quality is impeccable as well but what takes the cake is the service. The staff are extremely polite, pay attention to detail and more or less will fulfill your need by the time you decide to open your mouth about it. Try the malai kofta, really nice and soft. You can go for the chinese options as well and would like the chopsuey on offer. The breads are succulent to say the least. must visit

3  Thank 114vipul
Reviewed 18 February 2015

The food was excellent and the price was way more reasonable.
However, it was weeday night and difficult to find the parking space.
But the restuarant itself was awsome!

Review collected in partnership with RoundMenu.com
2  Thank Yifei w
Reviewed 13 December 2014 via mobile

I went to this unassuming little restaurant on the recommendation of the desk at my hotel and decided to go for my favourite dish of butter chicken and nan bread. I come from Scotland and nearly always choose this when eating out.

Well I can tell you that this is the absolute best butter chicken I have ever had. I was raving about it to colleagues and even the taxi driver and they had all heard of this place.

Anyway I loved it so much I went back again tonight and you can imagine my surprise when the manager, Devendra greeted me with hello Mr Macdonald. He remembered my name, that's impressive, and so is the food, I had my second favourite dish, chicken tikka masala. It too was fantastic.

The staff are very friendly and Devendra was very helpful, he's even going to look out for a flat for me.

Great guy, great food, great service.. The only thing I'd change is the decor, but that's personal taste and insignificant compared to the fabulous food. And the prices are very good too.

Highly recommend it, I'll be back.

1  Thank Roddy M M
Reviewed 6 October 2014

Tandoori Corner is a typical authentic Indian restaurant. They serve good Indian food prepared authentically. Their food quality is fine. Preparations are delicious. Menu selections are comprehensive with many choices available. Service is efficient and friendly. This is a good place for a lunch or dinner with Indian cuisine.

2  Thank Farshad B