3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$94
PricelineUS$98
travelup.comUS$211
2,850 results
All reviews thai restaurant kasara lounge pool deck balcony room rooftop bar beautiful hotel relaxing stay pool staff rooms are spacious special thanks amazing service late check special mention gym waitrose yasser brunch
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2021

We booked here for the first time to celebrate my husband's birthday and our wedding anniversary and to my surprise though I just informed the hotel 2 hrs before our arrival what we were celebrating they just really made everything for us extraordinary. Thank you so much to Mr. Mohamed Abdelaal | Asst. Front Office Manager, to Tiz the receptionist who welcomed us upon check-in, to Allan in the pool area who was very accommodating and all staff were very respectful to guests. I would like to commend also Ingredients restaurant where we had our buffet dinner and breakfast. The food was very delicious and satisfying. Our room was very clean and had a pleasant smell which made our stay more relaxing. Will definitely come back again!

Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Khaled Sharabassy, General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Dear MSR_1930,

Thank you so much for your kind words and choosing Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. I agree my team is truly a gem. They are my asset to ensure high level guest satisfaction has been delivered. Thank you for appreciating them. Definitely, they will be delighted to knw your kind and commendable feedback.

We are looking forward to having you again visiting us in the near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

We had a wonderful experience at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu dhabi. I stayed with group of five friends and one baby, we booked 2 deluxe balcony room 221 and 223. The rooms were huge and very clean. The view of mangroves from our balcony were amazing! Every staff member I encountered, from the the check- in to the cleaning staff were delightful and eager to help! I want to commend all of your staff and some names that I remember at this property who go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable and memorable; Leonalie from the check in counter, Amir and Joyce from the dining whom accomodated our food requests, Moinuidin from the pool bar who served our drinks, we enjoyed the happy hour, and Allen from the pool deck. Thank you!
The sunset view from their infinity pool is stunning!
I have stayed at dozen of hotels in UAE. This was on the top of the list of best stays/experiences ever ! Will recommend to my colleagues!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Khaled Sharabassy, General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Ms. Roxseetheworld,

Thank you for staying at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel!

Your high ratings and positive feedback boost our confidence to make more happy guests like you. Kindly note that our utmost priority is to provide luxurious services and facilities. It is highly appreciated as well to receive commendable comments for our hardworking team members. Thank you for highlighting it in this review. I am sure they will be delighted to know your feedback.

As Anantara, we are committed to provide luxurious hospitality experience to our valued guests like you. We are glad we have met your expectations during your stay with us.

We will be definitely delighted to welcoming you again in the near future. Many thanks once again for making part of your travel journey. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

I went personally to book a staycation here. I was greeted warmly by Hemanta who enquired about my reservation. When I said I didn't have any and was only here to enquire, he ushered me to the reception to save time. I met Anthony who attended to my queries patiently and provided valuable feedback. Instead of one night, I booked two nights. A few days later, I checked in and was warmly greeted by Nook who was very bubbly and courteous. She ushered us to the check-in. I was met by Mukund who assisted our check-in efficiently and expeditiously. After check-in, Rithish attended to our bags and delivered them to our room quickly. He also provided information about the water adventure facility available. At Ingredients Restaurant where we had our breakfast, we were welcomed warmly by the staff and chefs there. The food has a wide variety from continental to middle eastern to south Asian to far east. Thank you also to Sophia, Ramzi, and all staff there on duty on 3 and 4 Aug morning and also the Indonesian chef who made such succulent omelettes . Checking out was a breeze in less than a minute. We were tended to by Razia who invited us to stay there again. All in all, an excellent and pleasurable experience. Kudos!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Roslan,

Greetings from Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback and comments about your recent stay by sharing them here on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read that you had enjoyed our facilities and services. I have shared this survey with our colleagues, and they are enthusiastically motivated to read your comments about the hotel and the services. We thank you for remembering their names and recognizing their efforts. Guest satisfaction is our utmost objective and it will not only make our hotel successful but also our work more satisfying. The reputation of Anantara is built on dedication and commitment to exemplary customer service.

I certainly do hope that your recent experience will build a rapport for patronizing continuously our hotel services in the coming period.

We are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

The rooms, staff, facilities are very nice as what you expect from Anantara, but the restaurant is totally NOT.
The restaurant staff are very kind but the food was so cheap and taste bad.
I booked seafood dinner buffet at Ingredients restaurant, the salmon and kingfish for example are too small and didn’t look fresh, they were also over cooked and put it in small pieces like tuna. We feel not well after this dinner.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Khaled Sharabassy, General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Dear mas2design,

We thank you for sharing your honest feedback.

Please do accept our sincerest apologies for the less positive experience. We will ensure to improve our food and do some menu engineering to meet the expectations of our valued guest like yourself. We hope hope this will not deter you from coming to Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

We would be delighted to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

It was a great experience, food is delicious and fantastic dinner in ingredients restaurant, special thanks to miss joice .
The staff is accommodating and friendly, well organize and , for sure will visit again soon ,

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Juriej,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Indeed, Joice is constantly ensuring guest satisfaction. We will definitely look forward to see you again soon at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.