3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$94
TravelocityUS$98
travelup.comUS$132
2,840 results
All reviews thai restaurant kasara lounge pool deck balcony room rooftop bar beautiful hotel relaxing stay pool staff rooms are spacious special thanks amazing service late check special mention gym waitrose yasser brunch
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Amazing hotel and excellent staff... from their reservation desk to housekeeping everything was perfect.. we enjoyed our trip.. Housekeeping staff Mr Priyandha was very good..

Overall Excellent..Happy

Trip type: Travelled with family
Khaled Sharabassy, General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Dear Aliumar12,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

I am pleased for the lovely comments and appreciation you had given to our housekeeping team. Indeed, they are very constant on providing high level service to our valued guests like yourself.

We will surely be delighted to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Erika and Alba were great. Their service was tops. The experience was made even better by their interactions. They were very attentive and nice. We really enjoyed the night out. Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Lindsay,

Thanks a lot for the lovely feedback and recognizing the hardwork of our team.

We will surely be delighted to have you again staying at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

It was an awesome stay!!! All in package from the superb facility , good food , and so accommodating staffs especially Miss Leo , Miss Gail , Mr Kim and Mr Ramy...Indeed worth to comeback!! Thank you once again Anantara team!! More Blissful Years!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Khaled Sharabassy, General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Ms. Arianne,

Thanks a lot for the lovely feedback and commendable feedback for my team. I cannot agree for more, my team are really constant on providing luxurious services for our valued guests like you.

We would be delighted to welcome you again soon at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

We booked here for the first time to celebrate my husband's birthday and our wedding anniversary and to my surprise though I just informed the hotel 2 hrs before our arrival what we were celebrating they just really made everything for us extraordinary. Thank you so much to Mr. Mohamed Abdelaal | Asst. Front Office Manager, to Tiz the receptionist who welcomed us upon check-in, to Allan in the pool area who was very accommodating and all staff were very respectful to guests. I would like to commend also Ingredients restaurant where we had our buffet dinner and breakfast. The food was very delicious and satisfying. Our room was very clean and had a pleasant smell which made our stay more relaxing. Will definitely come back again!

Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels

Dear MSR_1930,

Thank you so much for your kind words and choosing Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. I agree my team is truly a gem. They are my asset to ensure high level guest satisfaction has been delivered. Thank you for appreciating them. Definitely, they will be delighted to knw your kind and commendable feedback.

We are looking forward to having you again visiting us in the near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

We had a wonderful experience at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu dhabi. I stayed with group of five friends and one baby, we booked 2 deluxe balcony room 221 and 223. The rooms were huge and very clean. The view of mangroves from our balcony were amazing! Every staff member I encountered, from the the check- in to the cleaning staff were delightful and eager to help! I want to commend all of your staff and some names that I remember at this property who go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable and memorable; Leonalie from the check in counter, Amir and Joyce from the dining whom accomodated our food requests, Moinuidin from the pool bar who served our drinks, we enjoyed the happy hour, and Allen from the pool deck. Thank you!
The sunset view from their infinity pool is stunning!
I have stayed at dozen of hotels in UAE. This was on the top of the list of best stays/experiences ever ! Will recommend to my colleagues!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Ms. Roxseetheworld,

Thank you for staying at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel!

Your high ratings and positive feedback boost our confidence to make more happy guests like you. Kindly note that our utmost priority is to provide luxurious services and facilities. It is highly appreciated as well to receive commendable comments for our hardworking team members. Thank you for highlighting it in this review. I am sure they will be delighted to know your feedback.

As Anantara, we are committed to provide luxurious hospitality experience to our valued guests like you. We are glad we have met your expectations during your stay with us.

We will be definitely delighted to welcoming you again in the near future. Many thanks once again for making part of your travel journey. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.