2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$94
TravelocityUS$98
travelup.comUS$132
2,840 results
All reviews thai restaurant kasara lounge pool deck balcony room rooftop bar beautiful hotel relaxing stay pool staff rooms are spacious special thanks amazing service late check special mention gym waitrose yasser brunch
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Great dining experience! Wide choices of food including beverages. We really appreciate the assistance of Elija, Joice and Jahid. Their warm welcome and smile made our day more memorable!
Highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with family
Khaled Sharabassy, General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Dear Mr. Ecko,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback following your recent visit to Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

My team has been amazing and we thank you for recognizing their handwork. We will ensure to strive harder to have more happy guests like you.

We would be delighted to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Worst experience, booked a pool suite, which all the surrounding lights were broken, “engineering” took over 2 hours to fix it until I told them to not bother with it, as it became too late already.
So basically I booked a suite with a pool that I can only enjoy before the sun sets, after that it’s complete darkness. Managers weren’t helpful as well.
didn’t continue my stay, never coming back to it.

Room tip: Look somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Kalikko,

Greetings from Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel!

First of all, please allow me to express my sincere apologies that your experience was not up to your expectation. At Anantara, we pride ourselves on offering only the best quality and are passionate about creating meaningful memories for our guests.

We are concerned to learn of your experience during the stay with us and it is with regret to acknowledge your dissatisfaction. With regard to your feedback about our facilities and service please be informed that I personally shared your comments to our all concerned department heads for serious corrective action and measures to ensure these issues will not occur again in the future.

Kindly be informed that your feedback is greatly appreciated. We welcome the good and even the critical appraises. It is only through your feedback can we work on continuously improving on our services and products for better guest satisfaction which is of vital importance to us.

Once again please accept my sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience. My team and I look forward to the pleasure of meeting you in person on your next visit to Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel. Please do give us a call, and we would be delighted to have you again with us.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

The staff were all very friendly, especially Nook. She helped us out with choosing where to dine. Even prepared a surprise for my husband and I because we werein our honeymoon. We felt really safe, social distancing was there. It wasn’t crowded since we stayed on a weekday. They even have a sanitation kit at the room. Check in and check out was quick and efficient. Food selection was also great. View in the room was the mangroves and it was beautiful and relaxing

Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels

Dear Mrs. Atienza,

Thanks a lot for the wonderful ratings and lovely feedback.

You left us speechless and more inspired to deliver more happy guests like yourself. As Anantara, we are committed on providing high level of hospitality. We are glad we made it and gave you an enjoyable experience.

We will be delighted to see you again soon at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

The place is awesome, a hint of Thailand in the interior. The room that we have is spacious, though you can hear the TV playing from the other room. Moreover, The pool is temperature regulated. The breakfast buffet has a decent choices. Lastly, the staffs are friendly. Would like to recognize murand/mukand( the receptionist), alan and priyand for catering to our needs.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Mike,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

Indeed, Mukund, Alan and Priyanta are gems in the team. We thank you for the recognition you have given to them in this review.

On a separate note, please do accept our apologies with regards to the sound proofing concern. I have shared this with my Chief Engineer for immediate rectification. Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you.

We will look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

I really enjoyed the stay and the place of the hotel, All the thanks goes to Rim from front office which is the reason why I’m writing this review, because of the help, hard work and top quality care she has.

Check in was very fast
And the room was cozy and clean

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear OnAir46694507801,

It is indeed a rewarding feeling to receive such a lovely review from one of our valued guests like yourself. We thank you for recognizing the hardwork of Rim. I must agree, Rim is very constant on providing high level of customer service. Thanks a lot for mentioning it on this review.

We will be delight to welcome you back at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.