2 people are viewing this hotel
LeMeridien.com
US$64
US$76
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$76
US$47
SAVE US$29
Expedia.comUS$51
Hotels.comUS$51
FindHotelUS$55
1,979 results
All reviews latest recipe captains arms english pub private beach tennis courts bit dated the club lounge bars and restaurants main restaurant special thanks late check spa pappagallo rafi tirumala renovation mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Hello,Le meridian, am so happy, appreciate and satisfied with my stay at your hotel and health facilities most specifically the hospitality from one of your staff, Mr. Min a lifeguard at the health facilities who always greets me and adviced me on how to swim in the beach water.and lastly Mr. Nitin Spa supevisor helped always to usher me to the Jacuzzi and SAUNA benefits.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2021

I had a very good stay here the room was amazing the food is great and the staff exceptional. The amenities are very exciting and accessible and most of all safe. Kuddos to Michael, Glaiza, Joy and all the staff for their service.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at the Le Meridian, Abu Dhabi. Every staff member we encountered, from the lobby to the check- in to the cleaning staff were delightful and eager to help! The sevice was exceptional as well. Property is clean and has a fantastic old time charm. Highly recommended and Thank you for making our stay special m!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2021

I stayed at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi for the recent IDEX Conference, and then extended my stay. This is a fabulous hotel, great location, on the beach and right next to Abu Dhabi Mall and Galleria Malls. The hotel is old, but is undergoing a refurbishment program which will only enhance future stays. The staff here are absolutely wonderful, without exception. The entertainment outlets are also great, with a wide variety of F&B offerings that also attracts a good crowd at the weekends. Two huge outdoor screens are great for watching the Six Nations and any other sporting events enhanced by excellent Guinness at the Captain's Arms, served with a smile by Regine and Mahar and Zauresh, Arushi and the team on reception.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Views facing the beach give an excellent sunrise to start the day
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2021

I have been staying at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi for a few weeks now, using it as my base for business here in the UAE. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. Sure, the building is about 20+ years old but it is in good shape, with nice rooms, great suites. Try to get 405, 425 or 420, depending on your budget.

The Village entertainment area is great, especially if you are a sports fan, like me. I watched a few great Six Nations rugby games here, with two enormous screens, sitting in the balmy evening breezes, drinking cold Guinness!! All the staff here are amazing, especially Maher and Regine, who run the place like clockwork, even on busy weekend nights. There is a large ex-pat community that flocks to this venue at the weekends, and there is a great atmosphere.

The staff really make this hotel. Nothing is too much trouble for anybody and they are coping extremely well with Covid. The Front Desk and Housekeeping staff are great, with special mention for Ali, who services my room, and is looking after my needs extremely well.

The location is also superb, being on the beach (city centre, with a beach) and also right next door to Abu Dhabi Mall, and a short walk to the Galleria Mall. Food is great too, especially the Room Service dishes, and the steaks in 49ers.

The hotel is undergoing a staged refurbishment but the noise is minimal and I have not experienced any interference or interruption while it is on-going.

Room tip: 405 is huge, 425 is a great size and 420 is like a large guest room
Date of stay: February 2021