“Cinnabar and Security staff - Hilton Abu Dhabi”
Review of Cinnabar

Cinnabar
Ranked #987 of 2,216 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Description: Vibrant nightclub with entertainment by our resident DJ. Located on the ground floor. Open daily from 10:00pm to 2:30am and 3:30am every Thursday & Friday.
Reviewed 20 January 2017

I went to Cinnabar for the first time after leaving the Jazz Bar on New Year’s Eve. It seems this is a natural progression on most nights, where customers of Jazz Bar go to Cinnabar until it closes at 3.30am. The DJ was playing Arabic music, which was wonderful, and I danced with a group of young women who work in Abu Dhabi. I had great service from Aaron who works there and is a friend of many years back when he worked in Hemingway’s. The atmosphere was that of a classy disco or nightclub, I highly recommend a visit.
I would also like to compliment the many Security staff who protect those of us who are alone and female and ensure that everything goes smoothly in Hemingway’s, Jazz Bar and Cinnabar. Very nice gentlemen! Thank you for your care and friendliness

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

It was a okay place. But it smelled realy smoky and old. So i took one drink and left since im a non smoker

Thank Anette-Karonill... S
Reviewed 16 July 2016

For me the music needs to be turned down a notch, couldn't even speak to my companion. And shame about the smoking, though maybe it has been banned since I was there??? Must be getting old haha.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

This place was very loud and full of people dancing around drunk and disorderly trying to impersonate John Travolta. Very busy at the bar and a place I will avoid next time in town

Reviewed 31 March 2016

great bar has a resident DJ and a dancefloor-lack of draught beers mean eveything is in bottles.Bar staff were most pleasant.

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Cinnabar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to review Cinnabar!

We're glad to know that your visit to our outlet was satisfactory and that the bar, DJ and staff service were to your liking.

We look forward to welcoming back soon.

Thank you.