“Fantastic food”

Ranked #26 of 2,122 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2016

The food was great, every day different international buffet. I am very surprised that the food is so good like in a good restaurant in Paris. Very clean and wonderful staff, especially Elnura Maksat and Normia, great people with big heart. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I've always had high expections when it comes to sofitel restaurants. This is of course based on my Spirals dining experience from Sofitel Philippines. The only disappointment for me was the lack of choices among the buffet. Tonight's theme was International...salad bar,sushi station, the lack of salmon just totally killed the sushi fantasy, a lot of lamb dishes were served this evening, some were dry yet I found the lamb tajin to have been cooked to perfection, very soft. The winner this evening would have to be the eclair! The macademia nut came quite a surprise which really went well with the soft pastry dough and luscious chocolate. Oh I'm still dreaming about it.

I love the black, romantic interiors which gave a cosy and sophisticated ambiance. The signature design of a Sofitel hotel I would say.

It was an enjoyable experience all in all. I would probably come back to try the Asian theme night on fridays and American mondays!
Chaching power: Dhs. 174 per head plus SC and VAT, drinks are not included
Staff: very attentive especially Keith! Thank you for giving us a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

As always this restuarant has been a favorite family destination . Feel like home. Specially with the staffs like Anisha who always makes her time to speak with guests and make us feel more comfy.

Appreciated , keep up the good work

Reviewed 9 March 2016

We've had our best wedding anniversary dinner here the other night. We're surprised with how they prepared our table with rose petals and anniversary greeting.
We were also impressed with the place, the food and what they offer during their international night and most especially with the best service from the team of Mr.Justin, Ms. Richell, Mairaj, Isuru and Imtiaz.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Stayed for a week in Sofitel Corniche, have to say that the food was "fab"....thanks too the hard working chefs @ Corniche for providing a great variety of cuisines. Especially loved the Friday brunch spread.. the breakfast and lunch were great every day also. There was a different theme nights every day and we liked especially the Moroccan Night.
Well done chefs!!
We will be back again soon!!