All reviews washing machine abu dhabi mall nice apartment studio apartment small kitchenette walking distance very clean hotel valet service convenient location gym corniche concierge convenience supermarket uae
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This was out last night in UAE, before heading home the next day from Dubai. Overall good but the place should be updated. The furniture was old and the third bed in a triple room was just a small bed that they brought in when we arrived. We had a triple room in Dubai at the beginning of the trip and there we had three normal size single beds.
The location was great, right in the centre of Abu Dhabi, even walkable to Abu Dhabi Mall and many other places.
Staff was friendly.
The price is ok if you catch a deal like we did (approx. 75eur for a triple room). Otherwise it is too expensive for what you get.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

From the minute I walked into this place I felt dirty. It was a last minute booking and most places booked out for the weekend so not much option. I don't know how they have a good rating because the room was filthy - sticky crap all over both bedside tables, unable to get a coffee delivered on room service in the morning because they were 'cleaning', the phone, which looked like it belonged in a museum didn't even work and I'm sure this was deliberate so they wouldn't have to deal with guests. Do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else. If trip advisor allowed reviews with zero rating I would give, I only give one because it's required to submit a review.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Queen_Shanti
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I booked studio apartment for 1 month. The cleanliness of hotel and friendly nature of the staff forced me to stay longer. I am about to complete 5 months in this hotel. You wil get free valet parking. You will also get free access to gym, rooftop pool and jacuzzi. Voll Supermarket is next door. If you travel towards Dubai, you will get only 2 traffic signals before entering the highway. It takes only 10 to 15 minutes to walk to Abu Dhabi Mall. Zayed Port fresh food market is hardly 5 minutes away by car. Very convenient location.

Room Tip: Choose level 5 and above and a view towards Voll Supermarket.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Today faced not so pleasant experience with one of Vision staff name Azim, the vallet assistants. He was very rude in his replies on questions,furthermore he ignored to park my car and gave priority to another person who came after me so I was forced to park it myself. Management should pay more attention on staff attitude with customers .Just spoiled mood and hotel impressions

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Maryjana
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

At vision hotel Apartments you get what you pay for. The hotel is not a "wow" experience but it's fair to the price. The staffs are well trained and welcoming, the hotel has good facilities like the pool,a small gym , valet parking & a salon for ladies. The room is spacious but however dusty. We had to call for a clean up few moments after our checkin and for those coming with your car, note that the parking area are not covered and if it's summer, Goodluck.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business