3,252 results
All reviews rooftop pool recommend this hotel excellent hotel star hotel special thanks rooms are spacious front office enjoyed my stay marina mall foundry kahraman balcon guru corniche blu mr gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2020

one more lovely stay in this nice hotel. the usual nice staff are always there to help' although pool is under renovation but service still exceptional as usual.
hotel looks full but process on check in and out still smooth

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pierre Delfau, General Manager at Southern Sun Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear Waqas H,
Thank you for deciding to stay with us recently and for the feedback you have given us. I appreciate your comments and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 December 2020

Very nice sejour on this hotel, with all service you need are their, big up to Nashman great man with great heart, i recommand you really. The rooms are very nice and big, the bed its very confortable

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear jamelb751,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience with us and I really appreciate the comment about the service you received from Nashwan on Balcon Terrace. The Team and I look forward to seeing you back.

Reviewed 11 December 2020

Very nice hotel to stay, good environment, excellent rooms, good and friendly staffs, the house keeping, f&b room service ok,with the experiences encountered at the front desk, Bright is my 1 staff very well experienced, highly mannered, always there to assist even in middle of the night, I had a wonderful experience in southern sun hotel and will recommend for my friends and business associates.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear cyrile888,
Thank you for being with us recently and for the very positive feedback you have given us about Bright on our Front Desk. Your comments will be shared with the Team and we all look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

Had a great weekend getaway in this hotel! The staff were very friendly and very accommodating especially in the reception, special thanks to Bright and Shaira for the fantastic service! The hotel is very clean and safe. Definitely we will be back!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear rabbiel,
Thank you for deciding to stay with us for a short get away and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our friendly Associates and our safe and clean environment. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2020

I stayed at the Southern Sun Abu Dhabi many times in over a year, usually weekends. It was my go to hotel for weekends in Abu Dhabi. The staff and management are excellent, with a special "shout out" for Pretty in reception. Rooms are always clean and well lit, but darkness can be achieved in the middle of the day if so desired.To me, the Executive is absolutely the best value in town, but I really enjoyed the one bedroom suite every time I got an opportunity. The only down side that I can think of is the situation with the road in front of the entrance, that can get quite hectic.

Room tip: rooms on non-smoking floors have less chance of rowdy parties
Date of stay: October 2020

Dear Asa C,
Thank you for being a regular guest in our property and for taking the time to post these comments. I am delighted that we have become your home away from home on weekends and that you enjoy our large Executive rooms. We all look forward to seeing you back soon.