“Fabulous ”

BOA Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 2,238 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$34 - US$98
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: BOA Steakhouse artfully combines a bold, colourful environment with modern-day steakhouse flare. Steaks and chops include a selection of prime Omaha beef such as the Dry Aged New York Strip and the "Bone In" Rib Eye, as well as Premium Australian Blackmore Wagyu, all served with a choice of rubs and house made sauces, including BOA's own J-1 sauce. A full complement of traditional steakhouse sides is offered, including classic caesar salad made tableside and lobster twice baked potato. The menu also offers tempting poultry dishes and superb seafood options plus a wide variety of sandwiches and salads at lunchtime. There is an extensive cocktail menu and wine list.
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, friendly and attentive staff. One of the best steaks ever eaten. Beautifully served oysters. I look forward to returning.

BOA_Steakhouse, Manager at BOA Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you so much for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are glad that you had enjoyed your dining experience with us. I completely agree with the Oysters, Best served & complements the whole dining experience.

Look forward to have you dine with us in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I was here for their brunch and I must say it was phenomenal and well worth the price. Everything we at was exceptional and service was spectacular. I ordered the rib eye and it was so tender and juicy. We had mussels, clams, lobster, raviolis and unlimited drinks for about 3 and a half hours. I will definitely be back. Not to mention the view was also nice. Right along the river. In the photo, this gentleman had such a good time he was ready to go to sleep right then and there. He definitely got his monies worth. Not to mention he got right back up and kept the party going for another 2 hours.

BOA_Steakhouse, Manager at BOA Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Alberto G,

Thank you for taking time to share your review on trip advisor.

We are glad to hear that had exceptional experience with us during the Friday Brunch. As I also can see that you had posted a guest who had a good time tripped over. It was just a miss by the guest & they had continued to enjoy their brunch after the trip too as you have rightly mentioned. It's not only the unlimited food & drinks, also the ambience created by guest like your group is also the one which makes our brunch more special, I would say.

Not to forget the location, it's a blessing given by mother nature. we are enjoying every bit of it. Most of our guest also drawn by the location, which gives a tranquil sense.

Once again thank you for your appreciation, we look forward to welcome you back for another memorable experience.

Geeva Mutharasan.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I have been with my wife for a dinner. My valuation is always based on price paid. Averagely speaking price for good meat in Abu Dhabi is always high. Anyway quality of meat is good, selection of wine wide and good as well. Service is very good. Overall I recommend this place for Steak and meat lovers despite price is high

Dear Fredi879,

Thank you for your feed back on Trip Advisor.
We are glad that you had enjoyed your dining experience with us. Regarding the price, we are the only steakhouse in Abu Dhabi to offer our guests good choice of Dry Aged USDA American Prime Beef imported from only the best suppliers and although I appreciate it may seem expensive, please do rest assured it is very good value indeed.

As an alternative to our Al'a carte menu, we also offer different Promotions like early dinner & Porter house Promo - which are definitely value added options.

we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Love this place. The food was great and even better Prakash took excellent care of us! Beautiful cocktails

Dear Laura B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a positive review of our Brunch, it is appreciated. I have shared your comments with the Culinary team . Prakash was delighted to hear your comments about his cocktails.

On behalf of the entire BOA Abu Dhabi team, we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again in the near future for another memorable dining experience.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous meal.... The steak was to die for & cooked to perfection. Maria our waitress was so lovely!

Dear Maitha M,

Thank you so much for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. Both Culinary team & service team are very much delighted to hear your feedback on both food & staff. I have shared your feed back with Maria- who is one of the best waitress we have.

Thank you again & Look forward to welcome you back in near future.

Regards,