“The most amazing extravagant brunch I have ever seen”

Ranked #5 of 2,237 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: European, International
Description: The Terrace on the Corniche is The St. Regis Abu Dhabi's signature day to night restaurant. Delight in a vast array of culinary stations, savour the finest flavours from the region and experience a fresh perspective on international cuisine.
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I went here last Friday for brunch with two friends and their daughter and when I saw the sumptuous feast they had laid out, I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't know where to start and was running back and forward between all the food stations like a kid in a candy shop.

I finally calmed down enough to have a selection of their starters including foie gras and then I went on to have oysters, lobster, giant shrimps and crayfish as well as some sushi.

My Cuban friends who live in the UAE were more interested in the pork station since they love eating cerdo in Cuba and it's not often you can find it in the UAE.

After I had exhausted myself running around trying all the savoury dishes including a delicious risotto served out of a full wheel of parmiggiano cheese, I dragged myself over to the desserts which were beautifully laid out in the next room. I tried a wide selection of desserts and just made it to the bar in time for the traditional sabrage of a bottle of champagne to wash it all down with.

The waitresses were wonderful, they kept our table clean and our wine glasses filled throughout the meal. The Executive Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Dimitios was on hand to make sure everything went smoothly and we enjoyed talking to him and the amazing Italian Executive Chef Stefano Viola who was responsible for this lavish treat.

4  Thank Margaret M
TheStRegisAbuDhabi, Manager at The Terrace on the Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Margaret M,

Thank you for sharing your amazing Friday Brunch review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and appreciate your detailed feedback - we will be sure to share your compliments with Dimitrios, Chef Stefano and the whole team.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We had a grate time with our friends the food is amazing and the staffs are very friendly for sure we will come back

Thank you for sharing your amazing review, we are delighted that you enjoyed our experience with friends and will share your compliments with the team.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Visited there for dinner..it was an amazing experience over all..the lavish spread of buffet left us spoilt for choice..the highlight though was the asian station and the dessert selections..service was top notch as well with the management team always around to ensure you leave the place enchanted..will definitely visit the place again

Dear Monica Y,

Thank you for sharing your excellent review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and will share your compliments with the team.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We last visited this place in April with a friend. The food was amazing and the service was top. Nice view with which allows a pleasant time to spend.

Dear Sahil R,

Thank you for sharing your amazing review, we are delighted that you enjoyed our ambiance and service.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Great Friday Brunch. From start till the end everything was excellent. Definitely 5* and worth every dirham spent. Highly recommended.

stregiscorniche, Manager at The Terrace on the Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear slikic,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Friday Brunch. We will certainly convey your compliements to to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm regards,
The Terrace on the Corniche.