“Great food and fab ambience”
Review of Vasco's

Vasco's
Ranked #57 of 2,237 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Named after the famous explorer Vasco Da Gama, Vasco's menu is inspired by Vasco Da Gama's exploration route. A modern restaurant serving tastes from around the world, Vasco's is one of Abu Dhabi's most famous and award winning restaurants. Guests can choose to dine inside or outside on the deck, enjoying spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf.
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Abu Dhabi for a week and ended up spending most of lunches and dinners here! Fab staff, you are well looked after and great food, from all over the world!
It’s a must to come and eat here if in Abu Dhabi!

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Martinbinksm,

Thank you very much for visiting Vascos and for taking a time to write a review following your visit.

I am delighted to read that you had an amazing dinner experience at Vascos, Thank you again for your lovely compliments to the Vascos team. I shall certainly share this wonderful feedback with my Team at vascos.

Many thanks again and we continue look forward to welcome you at Vascos for your future visits.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The setting ,location and staff were excellent. I choose the calamari starter, which was ok but not special and a portugese fish stew which was disappointing, mainly vegetables in a tomato sauce, no real flavour andca bit salty. My husband enjoyed his ceaser salad and grupper tikka.The restaurant offers a wide variety of cuisine, so i would try again , if in abu dhabi, but i thought it was expensive for what we got. That said as most restaurants appear to be affiliated with hotels itbis probably to be expected.

Dear Mully Malllo,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Vascos. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the venue and its ambience.

I am however regret to hear that your visit was not to your satisfaction and it is through such feedback we are able to understand where we have the room to improve.

Please do let me know when you are planning a return visit to Vascos as I would welcome the opportunity to look after your reservation personally.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

It’s nice restaurant. Nice food and fast service. Friendly staff I bean there with my friends they take care us very nicely thank you all staff specially thanks for cherry she take care us she is very nice and perfect waitress. See you soon cherry✌️

Dear shanker b,

Thank you for taking the time out to write us your review!

We are delighted to read that your dining experience at Vascos was a memorable and that you enjoyed the Fantastic Dishes and great service that offered by vascos team.

Thank you for your lovely compliments to our staff Cherry. Our team is our biggest strength and your comments only encourage us to perform better.

My team and I look forward to your next visit to Vascos soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is really well located on the Corniche with a beautiful view. I sat outside and it was very pleasant indeed. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable of the menu. The salad bar provides a great variety of items reflecting many food themes but all items were high quality. I had a pizza for dinner and it was very good but two could share a pizza. The menu provided a great selection of local, Portuguese and Indian recipes. Highly recommended.

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear David G,

I am delighted to read that you had an amazing experience at Vascos and I shall certainly share this wonderful feedback with my Team.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Jenelyn and Cherry, as well as the rest of the staff, do an excellent job at making you feel welcome and comfortable. The food is of high quality, the service is excellent and the atmosphere is very peaceful, offering an environment surrounded by flowers, soft music, beach and palms. I return on a regular basis and so should you. A must visit!!

2  Thank Chris M

Dear Chris M,

Thank you for taking the time out to write us your review!

Thank you for your lovely compliments to Jenelyn and Cherry. Our team is our biggest strength and your comments only encourage us to perform better.

My team and I look forward to your next visit to Vascos soon.

Warm Regards,