US$63
US$57
Baymont by Wyndham Wichita East(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$59
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

SpringHill Suites Wichita East at Plazzio(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$86
Hampton.com
US$158
Homewood
All reviewsfront desksmall ponddog treatsthe property managercinnamon rollspet friendly hotelnice hotelquiet arearoom was cleanthe breakfast areahot breakfastwould stay here againstaff was very friendlyconvenient locationresident doghanoverwichita
Reviewed 18 October 2015

The hotel had some renovation going on, but we weren't inconvenienced at all. The staff was very friendly and the manager very patiently helped me with my computer problem. The beds were superior in comfort and cleanliness was throughout the room. The breakfast was the usual, but tasty and plenty always available.
The location is quiet because it isn't right on the busy highway, but very convenient to find and drive to.

Room Tip: We were on third floor which was very quiet and there is an elevator for convenience.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Melissa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andover/East Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write this kind review! It is always a pleasure when our guests enjoy our hotel, and we are so happy that you did. From the special "Holiday" candy mix, to the popcorn, to our team, we strive to create the most positive experience possible for each and every guest. I read your review to our breakfast team and they grinned from ear to ear. We are truly thankful for you, and we hope to see you again soon.

Most Sincerely,

Melissa McGuire
Holiday Inn Express-Andover
479.208.9017
melissa@pridehospitality.com

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I was a little apprehensive because I hadn't stayed in Andover before. I have to say that this was a very nice place with very nice employees. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. Had a nice place to step outside with our dogs. Thank you for everything!

Room Tip: If you want to be away from opening doors you might stay upstairs. We had two dogs and I always felt guilty about making to much noise.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Whenever we go to visit our kids and Grandkids we stay here and have a GREAT time very clean ,wonderful staff, and excellent beds. The pool is always clean they have outdoor tables with a barbeque area that is nice. There is a pond and a nice grassy area you can walk around and enjoy being outside. My grandkids love the ducks that come to visit

Room Tip: They all our nice but it seems the corner rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

When me and my family stayed at the holiday inn two of our family members were having their 75th wedding anniversary we stayed for a five day visit. Some of us went in the pool and we had a very fun time! we had a pizza party in the lobby of the hotel and the rooms were very clean. They will be having different carpets so the hotel rooms will look a lot nicer and we wont have the old carpets that always had little stains in them.
I highly recommend that you stay at the hotel! It is a very good quality hotel. I also really liked the breakfast they had, the food tasted very good!

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 10 June 2015

I was here for a few nights while attending a family funeral in nearby Augusta, KS. I found the staff here to be be totally delightful. The facility itself was surprisingly upscale for the location and the price. I would stay here again when in the area,

Room Tip: I would stay away from the elevator as it often got noisy late at night and in the morning.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family