US$72
US$65
Free cancellation until 05/08
Baymont by Wyndham Wichita East(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$90
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
SpringHill Suites Wichita East at Plazzio(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$165
US$158
Homewood
Book now, pay at stay
All reviewsfront desksmall ponddog treatsihg memberthe property managercinnamon rollspet friendly hotelnice hotelquiet arearoom was cleanthe breakfast areahot breakfastwould stay here againstaff was very friendlyking bedresident dogconvenient location
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We loved the place from the minute we came through the door and we're greeted by the front desk staff. We were tired from a long drive and hungry since we didn't stop for dinner and it was 11pm. They did everything possible to satisfy our needs. The room was clean and updated with the latest furnishings. We definitely plan to stop there on our way back through Andover/Wichita.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
BrookeReist, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andover/East Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

B B-

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad that you felt welcomed from the moment you walked through the door. It is our goal to make all of our guests feel as though they are being welcomed into our home! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town! Have a great day!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Price drew me here, perfect service, great room and just right breakfast will bring me back. Tammy was very kind, polite, and genuinely interested in my comment about noisy heating system. It likely just needed service. Everything else was dandy, room appearance passed all the tests, super clean.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
BrookeReist, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andover/East Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Candyman5000-

Thank you, again, for all the kind words! We truly appreciate your staying with us! It's guests like you that make us love what we do for a living. We assure you that the issue with the heating unit was an isolated incident- one that was promptly fixed after you left. Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention! Also, thank you for the jelly beans! Our staff enjoyed them! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

What a difference a year makes! I submitted a review of this hotel in March 2016 after the renovations were complete. The staff went out of their way then to be friendly and helpful. One year later....I've stayed 5 nights for business reasons in the past month. Brian at the front desk is the only one I've encountered recently who displays the same caring manner and friendly spirit. He can be heard singing as he works...warm and welcoming demeanor....great voice!

Overall, however, the attention to details is gone especially in the breakfast area each morning with lack of promptness in refilling food items and coffee. Trash receptacles there were left overflowing for over 2 hours after breakfast had ended during my most recent stay. And one morning, the television's volume in the breakfast area was set to a blaring level for the sake of the front desk employee across the lobby without regard to those trying to eat breakfast and carry on a quiet conversation.

A year ago, the hotel manager replied to my good evaluation that "love is in the details." I agree...it's the little things that count. Now, however, the little things seem to be mostly ignored here.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andover/East Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear CarolynDev,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business with us. I am glad to read you have acknowledged our caring and friendly Front Desk, Brian. Despite the renovation, it is disappointing that you were let down by your breakfast experience and some of the staff service. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded your comments to the General Manager and ownership of this hotel. I know they share our vision of providing the best guest experience possible and am confident they will take the necessary steps to continue to improve their services.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service and accommodation on your next visit.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Water pressure in shower wasn't very good. The morning sun in the breakfast area was horrible. There were no shades to pull down. This made half the dinning room unusable do to the morning sun. Other wise nice. Our kids loved the pool.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with this find. I am an IHG member and normally, Holiday Inns don't allow your pet and you have to go to Candlewood or Staybridge suites. This hotel does and it was perfect! Location was great for our needs and it was super pet friendly--treats upon arrival at the desk and an amazing price for your dog to stay at just $10!!! (Most places want anywhere $50 and up)
The bed was comfortable and the pool heated. Staff were friendly and attentive. Any time I go to Wichita, I will definitely stay here again. About 15-20 minutes outside of Wichita, and near the interstate. Stay here! I highly recommend it!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
BrookeReist, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andover/East Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Good Morning!

Thank you for choosing us to stay with while you were in town! Holiday, our hotel dog, loves it when other dogs come visit her so we are so happy that you brought your dog with you! We always do our best to ensure our guests have the best experience possible with us! We can't wait to see you next time you are in town!

Best Regards,