Hotel Concorde(Punta del Este)
US$41
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Awa Boutique and Design Hotel(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
Ajax Hotel(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotels.com
Barradas Parque Hotel & Spa(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
Arenas del Mar Apartments(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$90
  • Free Internet
Atlantico Boutique Hotel(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$52
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

B&B Hostel(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$20
  • Breakfast included
Apart Hotel Punta Sol(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$81
Amsterdam(Punta del Este)
US$67
  • Pool
1,051 results
All reviewsthe air conditioningfacing the streethotel restaurantevery morningstay there againuruguaypunta
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Stayed 5 nights, booking a standard room with queen bed. The pillows were awful, cheap and flat. The room itself is large and has tile floors. Housekeeping is the bright spot at this hotel, as they are very thorough and our room very clean!! The hall is tiled and could be noisy however we asked for a quiet room and were placed at the end of the hall. There is a large personal safe in the closet at eye level. The bathroom is a good size with a bathtub/shower combination and there was no fluctuation in water temperature with the shower. There is parking on the street and the wi fi signal in our room was good. Also the air conditioning worked well.

The buffet breakfast is terrible. Every morning it was chaos. Tables weren't clean and breakfast items not replenished. The juice seemed to be watered down, the coffee undrinkable - it truly was awful. There was a bowl of fresh fruit and sliced watermelon which was the highlight. The cereals were less than appetizing; the bread for toasting was commercial. The cakes and loaves on a daily basis seemed dried out. The worst part about the buffet breakfast was the lack of service. Actually there was no service! Morning after morning I would have to ask the staff to replenish glasses, plates, croissants, coffee, cutlery - I think you get the point. It was absurd. The staff seemed to be marking time until the breakfast hour was over. There was no desire to provide customer service. The breakfast buffet table is in a 'u' shape and I'm not sure why the staff would think that having the coffee cups the furthest away from the coffee and tea would be a good idea(?). Moving around the table was difficult.

Punta del Este is overpriced and finding a good hotel room is difficult. Other than the one young fellow who checked us in who was very friendly and welcoming, the rest of the staff at the front desk could care less about the customers of the hotel. I'm not sure if there is a hotel manager on site on a daily basis - and if there is, then the hotel is in real trouble. A manager in the breakfast room would be a good idea along with some training for the staff.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2017

The hotel is fairly new. It has as modern design and everything is in good condition. The hotel is centrally located, close to the beach and the bus station. However, if you want to go to "La Barra" expect to pay at least $30 for a Cab ride.

What I would have to emphasize is the fact that the hotel is lacking good management and service. We went for breakfast and there was no staff to help us, NONE seriously. Some of the front desk staff was rude and not accommodating, it seemed they were there just to get paid and had no hotel expertise whatsoever. We asked the GSA if there where any restaurants open late in the AM as we were arriving form a night-out and he said everything was closed, we later found out that just a few blocks away there are restaurants that open 24/7
The hotel has no room service. Prices in the hotel are completely absurd, I ended up paying $30 to have a suit steamed, when the prices on the laundry service sheet clearly stated it was $10

Overall it was not a great stay. The hotel has so much potential if they could just manage to amp their service. Would not stay again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I was at Sisai hotel from December 6-23, 2016. This hotel is 6 years old, very modern, small, all-white boutique hotel, with a very nice backyard with infinity pool and bar.

The room accomodations are, however, just OK. The hotel itself is a 4 star level, but the rooms are 3 star quality. I had the luxury to be on the 4th and last floor with a premium room with large balcony with pool view. Very few rooms have such balconies. Without it, I would have downgraded my room to a 2.5 stars quality.

The WIFI is good at around 5MEG/seconds, but varies alot, and slows down during peak hours from 16h00-19h00.

The breakfast is included and is of 4 star quality. However, arrive at 8h00 if don't want to have to ask the staff to refill the plates. Coffee is not great, and you have to always ask to refill the pot. The torte with ham and cheese and the brownies are ,however, outstanding.

The hotel offers 1 free hour of bicycle per guest per day, and it was great.
The Playa Brava beach is just 10 minutes walk straight ahead at Parada 8, where you can find a nice restaurant bar Charlie right on the beach.

Service in general was disappointing and not of 4 star quality you would expect.
Examples: Ordering wine and being served the wrong bottle happened 50% of the time, and without apology or compensation. Being served a Ceasar Salad with multiple hairs from the cook in the plate (I actually showed it to reception). Sending clothes to dry cleaning and 2 brand new white shirts came back all stained in grey, like they were cleaned with other black clothes. Management addressed the issue, but instead of apologizing, and this is where my review of this hotel will be bad, management decided to complain to me about putting stains on the sheets, and even if the cleaning is done at the hotel, they had the nerve to ask me a charge of 70$USD to remove the stains, which, by the way, were regular stains from dark suntan lotion, easily removed. I felt like management was on a mission to discredit my previous complaints about the multiple service errors. Also, the management of my hotel bill was unacceptable. I found many errors where the hotel tried to charge me for restaurant or bar orders which I never approved nor signed. I had made 2 payments before check out on my account, just to show my good faith. Everytime I asked to see my current balance, my previous payments did not show up. Also, because of the errors made on restaurants invoices, and not trusting the quality of management, and especially that of the hotel manager, Valeria, I had to spend alot of unnecessary time to review my account balance and all restaurant invoices. The manager Valeria did not answer any of my emails to address all the service and management errors made during my stay.

In conclusion, this a a great hotel, but is managed poorly, far below 4 star level, and because of this, I cannot recommend it and will not be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a premium room with balcony and pool view, and contact the hotel directly to get the best possible deal.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PhilMarsoMtl
Reviewed 1 November 2016

The hotel seems to be new. It is a fancy place to be.
My critical was one day the hotel was full and breakfast service was terrible. A complete mess and considering that they claim themselves as a Boutique hotel this is not OK.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Nice place, comfortable and clean.
Well located.
A little bit expensive depending on when you planning your trip, but I still return...
Very good restaurant, but not cheap.
Small SPA.
Good pool and good pool service

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends