2,672 results
All reviews conrad hotel nice casino spend money omelette station bit dated fitness room the hotel offers three nights off season excellent stay punta setback properties winter robes sauna pde
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I felt so sorry for the gamblers that I didnt enjoy the hotel as much as I should.
Besides that.. the hotel was perfect. Breakfast 10pts. Room 10pts. Employees 9pts. Located right in front of the bay ( La Brava beach-side).
Great restaurant (gourmet).
Theres a night club but it was full: a local bussiness was having their employee's End-of-the-year party, so we didnt bother to stay.
Stayed for just one night.
We had a drink at the terrace..it is the best place in the hotel.
The casino shows were awful and I didnt like the people watching them either.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This is a great hotel, the best in Punta del Este. It has a nice location a beautiful views. The room where I stayed was very nice. I had a dinner as part of an event that was attending in the hotel, and it was the best dinner I have ever had in a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nice. It is in a good location on Playa mansa (after you cross the street). There is an indoor and an outdoor pool. The gym is decent with free weights and machines. The staff is friendly. The breakfast had decent variety, but the meats (bacon/sausages) were severely overcooked. When we arrived (Sunday around 2:30pm) there must have been a line of 40 people waiting to check in. The hotel probably had 5-6 people working the counters. Having Hilton Diamond status, I was able to use the "VIP" line; however, it still took me about 45 minutes to get through the line. I believe some people must have been waiting more than 2 hours to check in...ridiculous.

I will say that they had good Hilton Diamond recognition. I was upgraded to a suite that had a beach view and a large balcony looking at the beach and pool. There is no lounge in the hotel, but breakfast for my family was included.

One of the bright spots was the doorman/valet...a big, bald Brazilian guy, who, despite the size of the hotel and the quantity of guests, seemed genuinely interested in developing a relationship and getting to know each one. Very cool, hardworking guy.

I used Hilton HHonors points to book the room. The cash rates were around $600/night at the time I booked. I don't think the hotel is worth anywhere near that amount, but for a points redemption (with the suite upgrade), I feel it was good value.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Punta del Este is a very curious place. It is full of modern built flats, all immaculate, but all, in Autumn anyway, giving the appearance of being unoccupied. This is like Palm Springs out of season, or Eastbourne and Worthing when first built. The casino, of course, is open and fairly peopled with septuagenarians having a wee drop, whilst playing the machines. It is well worth taking the trip to Punta del Este, if only to drive over the undulating bridges on the distant approach. It gives every notion of being a major development made just for vacations and retirement.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The Hotel is Old but well conserved and in a great location. Unfortunatelly our room was smelling cigar. The quality of the breakfast was good but the service not that much, with food not being replenished timely. The Gym and Pools are very good and well equiped. Missed additional outdoor activitis for Kids.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family