Hotel L'Auberge
Serena Hotel Punta del Este(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
Barradas Parque Hotel & Spa(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotels.com
Awa Boutique and Design Hotel(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
2122 Hotel Art Design(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$70
The Grand Hotel(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$129
Yoo Punta Del Este(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
Sisai Hotel Boutique(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Il Belvedere(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$145
Enjoy Punta Del Este(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
US$150
Atlantico Boutique Hotel(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
All reviewswaffleswater towertea housetower roomcharming hotelromantic stayexcellent restauranttake taxisbreakfast is serveduruguaypuntamanorclosetjanuarypersonnel
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed 4 days in the hotel, and it was perfect. The room is small but very clean (they used to clean it twice a day), the breakfast is simple but good, and the staff are great. Also this is a very peaceful and quiet hotel, it is on a quiet neighborhood of Punta. It is a little pricey.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
13  Thank Juliana Z
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Spent 3 days here in December 2017. Immaculate property and very cozy and peaceful. Staff was excellent, friendly, helpful and very attentive. They made our bed almost every time we left the room! Breakfast was delicious. The location is not very walkable, so you'll need to take taxis around if you want to leave the property, but the front desk will easily call taxis for you. We had a room in the tower and it was clean but very small.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
11  Thank kayk531
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Very traditional hotel from 1948. One can only imagine the glamour of such a nice place in the middle of a deserted beach. Cozy, norman style. I highly recomend the Assado of the open air restaurant. Traditional water tower.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Ricardo C
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I've spent at L'Auberge my last weekend, it has been a rejoicing and fulfilling experience. I'm used to travel for business but this was a very well planned holiday weekend, My friends and I decided we needed to stress out before starting a new undertaking. The hotel gave us more than we expected in all areas. From the moment we entered through the bushy street I knew we were in the place we were looking for. The smell of the trees was my first shock with nature! The view of that building and its tower really amazed us. The rooms are very comfortable and cozy, the bathrooms even have a bathtub! Our breakfast was really up our expectations, Nothing as relaxing under the trees, having delightful naps under them and waiting for tea time and its waffles were the tops moments of the day. Reading moments in classy rooms, very friendly hotel staff, traditional food, comfortable rooms, all in all this hotel makes me compel myself to come back to this sublime hotel, but this time with my husband for a very romantic stay! Thanks to all the personnel for a weekend that will remain in our memories for a lifetime!

Room Tip: The higher floors have more beautiful view, ocean and trees are blended to make the place even more peaceful.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
8  Thank Anita G
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Want coffee at extortionate prices?
Having stayed at this hotel Recently
I was quite amazed at the charges for a coffee levied at L'Auberge
The cost for coffee was nearly 10 usd each cup
To put this into perspective this was approximately three times a typical cost in other quality establishments in Uraguay.
When queried with the hotel and after explaining my discontent this was and has not been correctly addressed with a poor and quite self serving attempt to blame this pricing on local costs of labour and fuel.
Literally laughable, the next hotel I stayed in was a vastly better offer.
So to be clear whilst the hotel facilities are reasonable the response and attitude of the hotel management has been unhelpful without any vestige of customer service.
I could not and will not recommend this hotel after my experience .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends