US$100
BestWestern.com
US$59
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$50
Priceline
  • Pool
Town House Motel(Arkansas City)
US$108
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Winfield)
US$66
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Liberty Inn(Winfield)
Motel 6 South Haven(South Haven)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed hereroom was cleansuper8motelbed
Reviewed 9 November 2015

I will say it wasn't a bad experience. The hotel was clean and the a/c worked good. The breakfast consisted of a waffle and some cereal but I didn't expect much in this little town. The bed was comfy and the TV was newer. The only bad things I had was the tv stand was missing a drawer and my hot water didn't work if the room next to me was taking a shower. I know that sounds weird but it happened. My dad was in the room next to me and when he was taking a shower I had no hot water. Once he got out of the shower my room had hot water. I have never had that happen before, we got good laugh about it. If your ever in this little town I will say give it a try, the beds are nice to sleep in.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Donnie R
Reviewed 24 September 2015

This is a lovely little hotel, the staff are very friendly, the rooms are clean and a reasonable size for Ark City. However we spent the first night in a front room which was very uncomfortable, making for a very poor sleep. After we were moved to the back of the building everything was much better. It was clean and quiet with opening windows which I love, particularly as it was a hot summer.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2014

Convenient location for my work. Priced so I can book a king size suite and still stay in price range.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Clean hotel, basic fare for breakfast, close parking to front door. No elevator to 2nd floor. Decent price for area. Lots of food choices just down the road. Had my first Braum's burger and ice cream...Yummy.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo