See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I had a terrible stay at this motel the roachs in the room were bad! During the middle of the night I got up to use the restroom when I flipped on the light I could believe all of the roachs on the floor. That pretty much did it for me as I could not sleep there if someone paid me.

Room Tip: You can't be serious?
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 July 2017

The room was dirty looking, television did not work and the chairs were full of wholes! It was really a nasty room! Won't stay there again! For the money, I would at least expect a chair without a torn seat! The sheets looked to be kind of brown,!! The wifi didn't work, and this was a problem for us, as when we travel, we use this to keep our family posted as to where we are!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katherine S
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This was your basic run-of-the-mill overnight stay. It was not luxurious or somewhere I'd want for an extended stay but it served the purpose for the night. It was clean. The bed was pretty comfortable. We stayed in a King room. There weren't many amenities, but for the price I wouldn't really expect any.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Shower was fantastic! Very hot water and exceptional pressure! This is wonderful when you're traveling. Convenient location, close to Interstate, check-in was quick and easy. We liked the wood floors, they were clean. Beds were full size, smaller than queen, and were firm, definately not the most comfortable we have found, but we slept well. We saw no bugs, as some reviews that indicated. Overall, it was clean and a great place to stop while traveling. We'll stay there again.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Lori Kay H
Reviewed 25 March 2016

This was the 2nd time we arrived and they did not have hot water in our room. The first time we were put in a room with a full size bed because the room we booked did not have hot water. We had reserved a room with a king size bed, and did not get any discount. I just let it go because things happen.

This time they gave us a room without any hot water and did not tell us. They said that they could not fix it since it was past 5:00 pm, so they knew abut it when we arrived. We did not stay. They said they refunded the room charge, but the refund has not showed up yet on my debit card.

We had another reservation booked and I canceled it.

I will NEVER stay here again, and would advise anyone against it.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family