Lancaster House(Bogota)
US$58
US$69
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$123
US$106
Agoda.com
US$362
US$192
BestDay.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$429
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$494/night.

• Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsla candelariacolonial stylebotero museumwithin walking distancecandelaria districtarepasgold museumsmall hotelwifi connectionperfect locationbolivar squarehotel locationwalk aroundrooms are largehot waterthree nightsmonserrate
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This was a great little Oasis in the heart of La Candelaria, Bogota. I understand a little bit of Spanish, and I am a female who was traveling by myself from NYC. This was recommended to me by my friend who is originally from Bogota. The rooms were super charming, and clean. There was a nice courtyard outside of the room if you wanted to relax in the sun. The rooms are nestled behind an Italian restaurant, so it had a little bit of added safety, and the ability to have a glass of vino before retiring for the night. I typically showered at night, and never experienced an issue with the Hot Water. Breakfasts were very traditional, and was a nice start to my days. My only complaint was that I couldn't figure out how to use the safe.

Room Tip: I stayed in Violeta, which is good for single traveler and or two non-couple travelers.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I would not recommend it.

The shower is terrible: hot water stops every 2 minutes and you have to turn off and wait for a couple of minutes for it to go back.
WiFi is not available in the room, only outside.
There were spiders in our room.

You can find better hotels for better prices. The only advantage is the location, right in the Candelaria neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017

This is my new favourite place to stay in Bogota! Having visited the city several times I have not found anywhere that combines such a pleasant environment, location, too, staff and price. Highly recommended for anyone looking to visit the old centre of Candelabra in particular.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I appreciate all the charming reviews and yes, the location is fine. I must have had the worst room in the place. The room was tiny, as was the bathroom with no hot water, the bed was rock hard - the hardest mattress I have ever slept, well tried to sleep on - the heater did not work and the night was cold. Everyone was very friendly and the free wifi worked just fine, but I did not sleep at all, skipped the free breakfast and checked out as quickly as possible in the morning.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Abadia Colonial for 3 nights. The hotel is very well situated in La Candelaria, two steps from the Botero museum and a short walk from the Gold Museum. Our room was lovely, giving out to a quiet patio. The restaurant is Italian and delicious. The staff most kind and helpful. We highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple