“Complicated staff”

Maurice de Talleyrand
Ranked #29 of 454 Restaurants in Asuncion
Price range: US$9 - US$34
Description: Maurice de Talleyrand is a space where you can enjoy the best global and local cuisine. Trends and tradition merge into a renewed and inspiring proposal, allowing rediscover flavors and sensations like never before. We invite you to experience this space full of new dining experiences for your senses . Maurice de Talleyrand , flavors that inspire
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went two times on a week with the same outcome. Manager is so complicated when asking additional services.
Waitress are friendly, food it’s good, but staff it’s very unfriendly. I don’t recommend this place, there are better options on the same shopping mall.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Took my distributor here one night for dinner. Menu very interesting some noveau type dishes. The bruschetta was totally different from any place else ever but tasty difference. Bread also served with meal was good and so were the condiments for the bread. Both my associate and I had the steak and mustard sauce, it was very good, sauce was tasty but not overpowering. Dessert offerings are somewhat limited.

Now the wine list. The person who put this list together has dimentia has NO idea about wines and probably drinks MadDog and Thunderbird at home. Selections like "WOODBRIDGE" is a cheap poor wine are what you find in a convenient store, not a restaurant of this caliber and cost. For the right price I would offer my services as a sommelier for them, they need it.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I was there by myself, to try the cousine. To be honest it surprised me. The entrees, was all delicious, well made and nice portion size. Good wines to choose, also good bar and drinks. The service was really good for me also. And the place is beautiful.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Great place . Attentive service and very good food. We have an excellent surubi and fish carpaccio. We shall return!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

More hype then taste. Basically lack luster food. You could find better in Asuncion for the price and location.